Server time (UTC): 2020-12-01, 14:24
Sign in to follow this  
Klaus

[OH] Order Hospitaller

XR3SYC3.jpg?1

Order Hospitaller

Sworn to survive

Order Hospitaller is about helping people who have possibility to survive. We will go across all Chernarus trying to give medicial treatment to everyone who pays for it. We are neutral to everyone but We will try to Protect ourselves regardless of the cost.

"All you need is love" even in Chernarus.

Are you whitelisted?

Are you whitelisted?

Not yet, but I made my application. Does it have something to do with this post probably maybe?

Are you whitelisted?

Not yet, but I made my application. Does it have something to do with this post probably maybe?

In the mod requirements for making a group you have to be whitelisted before a group can be made; however, it might be different for SA.

Good luck with your whitelist & group

Are you whitelisted?

In the mod requirements for making a group you have to be whitelisted before a group can be made; however, it might be different for SA.

Good luck with your whitelist & group

Ah... sorry mate. Well I leave my clanboard here for admin to decide. We'll se what he says ;) And thanks, good luck for you too.

I would recommend you add to the thread a bit, for example including a brief backstory to why your group was formed, a series of goals, a diplomacy section and a recruitment tab.

The idea behind it is nice, a Neutral-Hero group it seems from first impression, looking forward to seeing this develop.

Yeah, I will add backstory etc later. But I had problems with my GUID and I'm pretty much waiting for that to happen first so I can start playing on server and then I will make backstory. Altough, my characters backstory is strongly about this group anyways.

Yeah, I will add backstory etc later. But I had problems with my GUID and I'm pretty much waiting for that to happen first so I can start playing on server and then I will make backstory. Altough, my characters backstory is strongly about this group anyways.

If you have the free time I'd recommend you start working on your character's and the group's backstory, thereby you won't have much left to do when the GUID issues are all sorted out.

If you have the free time I'd recommend you start working on your character's and the group's backstory, thereby you won't have much left to do when the GUID issues are all sorted out.

I got my characters backstory pretty much ready already. And like I said my characters backstory is strongly about this group, so the groups backstory won't be too hard to make. But anyways, good advice maybe I should start working on the backstory ;)

Just to admin to know, I won't make this group so if its possible remove it from here or delete this.

/moving to archives.

Please pm a mod or higher if you request this to become a thing again. Thank you

Sign in to follow this