Server time (UTC): 2020-12-01, 11:10
Sign in to follow this  
Smith

Warning Point Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-prepare-for-full-standalone-servers-psisyndicate-is-back?pid=893084#pid893084

Because you had completely misunderstood my post, I don't see how I can make that any simpler.

Also, why feel the need to be a hypocrite? I'm not being sarcastic here, mind, in case you don't realise it. I'm referring to CRA and their terrible excuses for initiations.

All this shit doesn't really need to be on this thread though, take it to PMs if you really want to continue.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I've never received warning points before, and nor have I gone a campaign to slander CRA at every turn. I don't see how this was really warranted.

Referring to CRA was where I was pointing out the hypocrisy. It's a well known fact of what they did, it's pretty silly that I'm being warned for mentioning it. I wasn't saying it to flame or troll.

Rampage's reasoning for the points is as follows; "Flaming, disregarding admin warning"

Just want to make this clear the first time. This thread will not be free reign to talk bad about a community member. If you experienced something bad in game that you feel is a rule break then put up a report discussion. If this childish behavior continues points will fly and this thread will be closed.

/back on topic

That was the warning in the thread. Me mentioning CRA is irrelevant to that warning, and as I said I wasn't trying to flame, I was backing my point up.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Without seeing the full story, two members of the community were calling me and Viktor out for what we were involved in. I tried to explain why and responded to their comments, all the while I'm reminded of the times I was initiated on by CRA for completely ridiculous reasons. I mentioned this and I'm hit with warning points when literally two posts below someone else mentions the same thing.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Lose the warning points, or at least reduce them. 5 points is extortionate.

What could you have done better?:

Not mentioned CRA.

What CRA did or did not do was irrelevant to the report at hand. Reports are there to deal with the facts of specific incidences, what someone has done in the past does not have bearing in a report. This behavior was after a specific warning to keep on topic; bringing up CRA is not on-topic, as the report did not involve them.

This appeal is denied.