Server time (UTC): 2020-12-01, 10:55
Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

SA groups

Guest neom

Is there any rules for making SA groups or is a free for all? As I see a lot of people making groups, some who have bearly been on the server and have only just joined,

Are we not having the 100 post thing anymore ?

And to be whitelisted?

Just wanted to see if there was any rules or anything

Guest Vittoria

Doesn't seem like it.

But Rolle wanted most groups to stay IC and IG, but i don't know when anything is gonna change at all.

Would suggest making it at least so only those who are whitelisted can post in the section

Would suggest making it at least so only those who are whitelisted can post in the section

I'm fairly sure some of the requirements for a mod group included having to be whitelisted and part of the community for 2 months. so just starting with those two for SA groups would be good atm if there's none.

I would agree that there should at least be one limitation on group threads for SA, and that would be that you have to at least be whitelisted in order to create a thread in that section. Thats the only limitation I see should be active.

As soon as players are whitelisted, then they are free to make a group, that's how I'd like to see it at least.

I don't see the point for all those limitations that the DayZRP MOD includes, the groups in standalone don't get any advantages such as KOS rights/XML and such, so I don't see why we should stop people from making them.

Although I agree with the whitelist requirement.

Nothing for SA is even official for us yet. I say give more time

I for one would like an official approval or requirements for the groups soon.

Setting this as solved as No there isnt any rules as of yet, but left open for discussion