Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 07:53
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jPARKER

Ban appeal (Ignore previous one)

Guest jPARKER

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Communicating incorrectly to an admin/Mod, being immature, cocky and overall childish about an affair that could of been fixed with simple agreement

Why the verdict is not fair?:

I wouldnt say its not fair, its completely on my behalf, but my only justification for my ban appeal is that ive waited almost a year to get unbanned and i cant apply. I was being cocky and immature, saying things to a admin that are completely unreasonable and not needed.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

So about a year ago, maybe just under a year, i was blacklisted and i was blacklisted for communicating the wrong way, i was being cocky and immature, but i had played dayzrp mod prior to this about a year and a half ago and i came back to it a year ago and i didnt know my login details and i tried to get whitelisted and it didnt work so i tried a few times. I tried a few times and i eventually had some problems with my microphone, i had to buy a new headset so i ordered one before the application process and once they arrived i applied, once i was turned down about twice, my patience was wearing thin. Now im not trying to suck up to anyone here, i was being cocky and immature and plain stupid, and i communicated to an admin the wrong way over a message, i think i asked them why my applications were getting turned down after following all the guidelines and i forgot his reply but i remember typing, "Oh how stupid, What a load of bullshit". Now yeah this is no way to communicated to a admin because of my faulty applications, but ive left it a year, and i wanted to try again. Whenever i try to whitelist it says "Banned Account: Nirvana" which was my older account which i was being a cocky immature idiot on.

So overall, that was almost a year, but i have been trying to apply again for around a year. Is there any way at all to lift this blacklist, as now i am not as much of a flaming cocky immature idiot as i was? Now i have read the rules thouroughly and understood that blacklists are not lifted unless the admins convinience, but wouldnt you want someone new to join your community? Im just appealing for a blacklist removal, but if not i understand.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To have my blacklist lifted, and be able to rejoin the community and play once again and Role Play seriously, and ensure that myself and others enjoy the experience.

What could you have done better?:

In my opinion, i was being silly, immature and just plain rude, especially to an admin who gets these kinds of people day in day out, i shouldnt of communicated to him that way, and after almost a whole year, ive learnt that communicating in such way is a waste of time not only for myself but for the admins trying to keep the servers and forums running.

Hello there jPARKER,

For this appeal to go any further we need details on the account that you where originally banned upon, So if you can provide the account that you where banned om or its name we can continue with this appeal.

Thank you

Guest jPARKER

Hello there jPARKER,

For this appeal to go any further we need details on the account that you where originally banned upon, So if you can provide the account that you where banned om or its name we can continue with this appeal.

Thank you

Have sent you a message

760x63http://puu.sh/d1BIK/5f585f8dbb.png[/img]

Given your horrible attitude at the time, plus trying to circumvent the whitelist by creating multiple accounts, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS made in this case.

Good Luck elsewhere

Appeal DENIED