Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 08:39
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Orcjura

Hello guys :D

Guest Orcjura

Hey, this is my 1st post here (requiment one) :D

Let me be the first to say welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community!

If you have any questions / problems, feel free to ask them, we are willing to help :)

Guest Orcjura

Well, im in a problem lol, cant find passphrase for whitelist :S i read the rules couple of times (mod ones) and i think its should be there somewhere but i dont know even what am i looking for lol

Well, im in a problem lol, cant find passphrase for whitelist :S i read the rules couple of times (mod ones) and i think its should be there somewhere but i dont know even what am i looking for lol

Its there just keep reading...word for word and you will find it. Its difficult to find on purpose so it ensures people read the rules about how to behave in the community, so just read through all the rules and you will find it...

Guest Orcjura

Its there just keep reading...word for word and you will find it. Its difficult to find on purpose so it ensures people read the rules about how to behave in the community, so just read through all the rules and you will find it...

Thank you for help, but i just wanted to play some RP, i wont spent couple of hours finding one word lol, i readed the rules coulpe of times already lol, i wont read them 50 more times checking every damn word there is lol, i filled every single field in aplication except this, i wrote a damn small story about my character background and the saw this thing xD

I give up lol

I see this community is really damn nice btw :D

Heads up, this forum section won't count towards your required post. You have to post in a section outside of Introductions and Farewells / off topic. As Jack said, the passphrase is there, I promise. Read the rules slowly and out loud, the passphrase should stick out.

Guest Orcjura

Heads up, this forum section won't count towards your required post. You have to post in a section outside of Introductions and Farewells / off topic. As Jack said, the passphrase is there, I promise. Read the rules slowly and out loud, the passphrase should stick out.

hahahahaha, i just found it xD Damn its pretty well hidden in there lol

Welcome to the community :)

Good luck on your acceptance and let us know if you need any help

Sign in to follow this