Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 01:34
Sign in to follow this  
realityyy

Greetings people, arma 2 server dead?

Hello! new member here! just wanna say hi :)

Iv noticed the Arma 2 rp server is kinda "Dead" and i was wondering if wee in the community could try to spark some life in arma 2 again, me personally think it is one of the best games out there :) i would atleast spend alot of time on the arma 2 server :)

There are some people that still are dedicated to the mod, however most of the community has flocked over to standalone. With that being said we have some cool custom settlements on the MOD and we will be changing over to Namalsk in a few weeks. Once you get whitelisted you can play both. Good Luck and make sure you make at least one post on the forums in the next 30 days. This thread and off topic do not count

There are some people that still are dedicated to the mod, however most of the community has flocked over to standalone. With that being said we have some cool custom settlements on the MOD and we will be changing over to Namalsk in a few weeks. Once you get whitelisted you can play both. Good Luck and make sure you make at least one post on the forums in the next 30 days. This thread and off topic do not count

Thanks for replying! is there anything the community can do to try spark the mod up? iknow its old, but looking back at f.ex. psisyndicates arma 2 videos it was really cool and looked really intresting! and as you can see there are 0 players online :/

Probably not

what if we who are intrested in the arma 2 version try and get back some intrests back in the old mod, updating and trying to get some life instead of giving it up

Guest Vittoria

Probably not

what if we who are intrested in the arma 2 version try and get back some intrests back in the old mod, updating and trying to get some life instead of giving it up

Because this conversation and discussion has been had; http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rant-post

and as you can see people did not agree with OP

Probably not

You can always play the mod and try to get people on if you like. The mod has been apart of this community for a few year now, however standalone is new and offers a lot more immersive game play for Role play. Its just like anything in life, everything evolves.

In december there will be namalsk epoch(right?). People will drop SA and come to mod again after they had enough of finding nothing as freshspawn and all the bug deaths. So don't worry.

In december there will be namalsk epoch(right?). People will drop SA and come to mod again after they had enough of finding nothing as freshspawn and all the bug deaths. So don't worry.

Guessing im not the only here who dont likes the SA ? need to go trough the process to whitelist before i can say anything for sure! but i think it would be really awesome with some diffrent maps yeah :P

Guessing im not the only here who dont likes the SA ? need to go trough the process to whitelist before i can say anything for sure! but i think it would be really awesome with some diffrent maps yeah :P

MOD 4lyf.

In standalone you can't do these things :(

[video=youtube]

Hi there.

I am not saying the mod is dead but it is the mentality of the players.

Sometimes I hear people say that they don't play the mod because there is nobody to play with...

But what if the others think like this also? If you want to play the mod, go ahead, people will get online (hopefully) after they see that there are people playing it :)

Hi there.

I am not saying the mod is dead but it is the mentality of the players.

Sometimes I hear people say that they don't play the mod because there is nobody to play with...

But what if the others think like this also? If you want to play the mod, go ahead, people will get online (hopefully) after they see that there are people playing it :)

I agree and the new map is a perfect start.

Welcome, there are still some old veterans who still play on mod :)

Get in there and find them :D

Sign in to follow this