Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 02:17
Sign in to follow this  
ArmaNerd

The story of Dominik Petrovich [#Dead]

What did he do to deserve this? Why couldn´t it be me instead? Why am I not the one with my brains splattered all over the ground? Those were questions that I would never get an answer to. A few days ago the whole platoon was alive and well. We were all doing our duty and picked off as many of those walker things as we could. It didn´t feel good killing them but it had to be done. If we didn´t kill them, they would kill either us or some poor farmer down the road. We were all running low on ammo and had decided to stick to the woods and not waste any ammo. That worked out well until we stumbled upon a small village. This village had so many of those things in it. I had never seen more. Must have been at least 30 of them and they were all charging at us. We managed to kill a lot of them, but they came over too us way to fast. Grenades were flying and bullets were spraying everywhere. After a few minutes of firing I was the only one that wasn´t wounded or dead but luckily all of the walkers were dead aswell. I was a coward. I had stayed back and hid behind a tree for almost the entire fight. A lot of good men died because of me. There were so many wounded. Most of them bit, some of them wounded from blue on blue. That´s when I saw my best friend. He was laying down on the ground with a giant gashing wound on his shoulder. He was dying.

I sat down next to him and tried to comfort him as he called for his mother. He was bleeding like a stuck pig. That´s when I made a decision. I would fight for those that still lived and I would redeem myself from being a coward. ''Don´t worry, you are going to be fine'' That was my last words to my best friend. I unholstered my pistol and shot him in the head. I didn´t want him suffering. I did the same to all of those who had been wounded and still lived. I did not have the supplies to treat them. It didn´t feel good to kill so many good men, but at least they weren´t suffering anymore. I need to find any remaining CDF forces. It´s that or I am a dead man.

Nice work, I look forward to seeing more.

I killed of this character a while ago.

Sign in to follow this