Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 05:43
Sign in to follow this  
Gormzki

i give up... srsly?

So i have been looking to get into DayzRP for some time.

today i decided to do it!

I read the rules first then i said hi on the forum.

Then i read the whole background story, i realised it was the background story/lore for the mod and not the SA after i was done reading it. Whatever good story anyway. So i read the SA background story/lore. (im only planning on playing SA)

and then i started filling out my application to get whitelisted.

i saw the Passphrase box and fought "im gonna fill that when i'm done with the rest."

so i used 3 hours filling out the other fields.

hmm ok so the passphrase is hidden in the rules "good idea, that will make sure people really read it."

so i read it again

and i read it again...

and then i read it again...

then i searched google to find some clues on where to find the passphrase, no help.

then i read it again but this time i read EVERY WORD out loud.....

then i read it again but this time from bottom to top (backwards) to make sure i didnt just jump over something i should have noticed.....

and now 9 hours after logging in to this site and read the rules the first time i still haven't found anything.

Seriously.. some admin needs to help me out here, i cant find that f******* passphrase......

and please no troll bs.

i fully understand that people really need to know the rules so there no BS on the server but this is ridiculous...

Are you reading the mod rules. Or the SA rules?

They are located in the mod rules.

My friend said the same thing last night so I read the rules and after my first read-through I found the passphrase. Make sure you're reading the mod rules and not the standalone rules.

i read the SA rules the first time. Then i saw the massage about the passphrase is only in the mod rules so the other 5 times it has been the mod rules..............

i really get why they are doing it this way i just think its a little to good hidden if i have to use the whole day rereading the rules without finding it...

is it some kind of riddle? or is it a password put somewhere in between the rules cos i really cant find it or them or what ever it is im searching for..

lol WTF!! i just found it hahahaha i fought to myself "ok last time and if i dont find it this time.. well then fuck this shit" i found it hahahaha thx you can delete this thread if you want.

ee10312f19.png

I do not know how accurate the time actually is, and I acknowledge it is not really that important of a trivia to post here, but I felt compelled.

ee10312f19.png

I do not know how accurate the time actually is, and I acknowledge it is not really that important of a trivia to post here, but I felt compelled.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a person can write out all the stuff in a word processor while your browser is closed and then log back in to copy and paste their answers into the app. So, I get your assumption here, but...

ee10312f19.png

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-hello-everyone--51188

that was after reading the rules the first time and browsing alittle around the site. i have been on the site since.

Do take what I posted earlier as more of a humorous remark on how the big brother is always watching.