Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:29

can any admin just make a small change to this.

2. NEW LIFE RULE (NLR)

2.1 If you die you spawn as a new character in the game. This means you lose all your previous KoS, revenge or vehicle owner rights.

2.2 You cannot rejoin a conflict/firefight/robbery your teammates are involved without make proper contact with the enemy/victim.

the new rules wont be implemented for awhile, so im calling out for a bandage, instead of blood bag. (a fix instead of a complete overhaul)

just one admin add into rule 2 that you cannot for any means run back to your body.

this rule only covers combat situations and KoS right/ vehicle ownership :-S

• Legend

+1 on this.

• MVP

+2...

• Server Manager

Fix'd. I thought "new character" automatically means that you can't run back but apparently common sense is rare these days :P

• MVP

Fix'd. I thought "new character" automatically means that you can't run back but apparently common sense is rare these days :P

Yes, seems like people think the rules are explenations of what's happening during the "loading" screens.

Anyway, at least it is changed. Good day :)

Lets put this whole mess behind us and move on.

Guest Investorinski

If 2.2 even should be there... then change it to:

2.2 You cannot rejoin an ongoing conflict/firefight/robbery your teammates are involved in.

"without make proper contact with the enemy/victim".... seems kind of unnecessary if you are not allowed to run back?

• MVP

2.2 You cannot rejoin an ongoing conflict/firefight/robbery your teammates are involved in.

"without make proper contact with the enemy/victim".... seems kind of unnecessary if you are not allowed to run back?

True, that line only makes sense for those that have fled and their 10 minutes had expired.

What about deaths that were of no fault to anyone but the game's instability? For instance, Murray crawled too close to a boulder over Kamyshovo and died from turning 70 degrees toward the sky suddenly.

Nobody will report you for that, so you wouldn't get banned for it, but I see your point and I agree that game glitches shouldn't have anything with the rule to do.

• Emerald

Here is an iffy one. One time Coorin and I saw a burning Polana factory. We went in to investigate. When we were picking up a car wheel two fuel tanks exploded randomly, I suppose from instability of the wreckage. We decided to leave due to how dangerous it felt, and then we both went down from what I assume was an explosion again. I lived and woke up throbbing but he died. NLR?

the newer rules will be less and clear, but for now, its just for hostile situations, if a bug kills you.... well... thats up to you (the way i see it)

do you want to RP that the explosion hurled you and your friend to shore and left your shoes shirt and pants back at the factory, then go for it, but dont get shot in the face spawn on shore and be like my old dead body is this way! better kill those guys that killed me! lol

this rule change was for combat/hostile, like when a clan that i wont name used a heli to pick up their dead guys and paradrop them to try and get their gear back, only to get shot in the face.

was a good story.

Before it wasnt a Rule. so to return to your body wouldnt "break the rules" it would break the rules if you shot the person that shot you, on sight though.

• MVP

"No running to your body after death. Exception if you died due to a game glitch"

...Also, what if you spawned close by? What if you RP'd that it was just some random dead dude?

It is just easier this way to rule on the NLR. Everybody would use the excuse "I just randomly found a dead body" if we allowed it (Similar to S-GRU's excuse with the helicopters).

It is just easier this way to rule on the NLR. Everybody would use the excuse "I just randomly found a dead body" if we allowed it (Similar to S-GRU's excuse with the helicopters).

Of course. Everyone would abuse loopholes. I can already hear the tone of voice of anyone making those excuses.

• MVP

Investor had a point. Please Edit 2.2 to remove it