Server time: 2018-12-13, 19:10
Sign in to follow this  
Silicon Palidin

Is This Thing On?

[mp3]http://puu.sh/cVfJF/ac221a7e64.mp3[/mp3]

i8imGFIH0Kg.jpg

// OOC I plan on making more of these random radio messages. These are intended not to be replied too and gives more of a story then just Desmond speaking in to the radio looking for others. This is why I put this in to the lore and stories. I hope you all enjoy it and any feedback will be appreciated.

// OOC

Just amazing Desmond, the amount of details you've put in with the zipper and the bottles and cans was just so immersive hope to hear more of these!

// OOC

Just amazing Desmond, the amount of details you've put in with the zipper and the bottles and cans was just so immersive hope to hear more of these!

Thank you Husky. I really appreciate it. I just used my bag pack and some old cans in my room for that. But really, thank you man. :)

// OOC

As Husky said, This is very detailed and very beautiful. I hope to see more of this in the future cause this really is very beautiful.

Met you in-game today with Ruth, Tom, Richard, and Tray. Those "opening map" sounds and "banging on the tap" sounds really blended well into the situation! By far, your RP is excellent and immersing!

Oh I remember meeting you a while back! You showed me your house and all.

Really cool recording though I must say. Maybe ill make my own once that would be fun.

What editing software did you use though? Logic pro?

Oh I remember meeting you a while back! You showed me your house and all.

Really cool recording though I must say. Maybe ill make my own once that would be fun.

What editing software did you use though? Logic pro?

I used Audacity. Its completely free. Very easy to use.

You're amazing Desmond. You really are this is amazing. :)

This is really awesome Desmond, hopefully more will come soon !

Just stumbled across this (*coughHuskycoughSungcough*) and loved it.

Wish I would have noticed this before. I tried doing something like this, but I never followed through. I'll just leave it to people who know what they're doing. :P

//ooc Awesome. Them sound effects! I remember the first time I heard Desmond open his map in game, was very cool!

Sign in to follow this