randomhero_page_08_zps664b8183.jpg

randomhero_page_09_zpsc6f321ff.jpg

randomhero_page_10_zpse2afba6d.jpg

randomhero_page_11_zps617e5490.jpg

randomhero_page_12_zps22459e7d.jpg

randomhero_page_13_zps9c8794c7.jpg

Story written by Ed (ScarFace7454)

((Feb 14, 2013 :: Finished Issue #1!))

((Feb 12, 2013 :: Alright, the first AND second chapter is up! I decided to do each issue in small segments, so 3 pages at a time. Still working out some kinks, as well as figuring out how to post all this in the most logical way. My IRL plans got switched and had time this morning to do the 2nd chapter, so the 3rd chapter will be finished in a few days. Enjoy!))

((Feb 11, 2013 :: In anticipation for the new RPMod and the reset of our characters, a few others and myself wanted to bring more to the RP table and get deeper into our stories. So, I present to you Tales from Chernarus, an exclusive comic series for the DayZRP Role Playing forum.))

Sawweeeeet work mercy.^^

Didn't get to run the last few pages by you, hope they meet your creative mind's standards. :) Thank you, by the way Ed, for letting me use your story as my Guinea Pig :D

Holy crap this is good work right here! Great job! :)

Thanks, Zero! I think you will enjoy the 2nd issue if you liked this one. It will be a little more polished, learned a few things while creating this one.. :)

-. -.-. .-.

Pokud uslyšíte tuto zprávu... Doufám, že někdo uslyší tuto zprávu vůbec... Jsme NRČ, jsme skupina lidí zoufale snaží obnovit společnost a sjednotit v osadě... Začali jsme znovu civilizaci... Máme vojenské muže, máme jídlo, vodu, léky... Musíte nás najít, jsme v...

TRANSMISSION ENDS

(hint: use Google Translate)

This is amazing work! I hope maybe you'll run into me by willow lake ;)

You neeever know who will show up... you never know. :D

Well, as a little "teaser" for Issue 2, I thought I would put up the first 2 pages, mostly to show the little polishing I am doing to this installment and that will hopefully get even better if I can do an Issue #3. ..this will also get me committed to finish it, as part is already shown :P haha. Glad everyone I've talked to so far has like this, couldn't be more stoked on this. So, to get it out of the way, a glimps into Issue #2 (finally putting together my backstory):

deathhour_page_01_zpsf8d3e0be.jpg

deathhour_page_02_zpsa2e5b428.jpg

So.. I wanted to try to bring a little more "action movie" to this one, and while hopefully still keeping it DayZ/ RP appropriate of course ;)

This one will take me a bit to edit. COMING SOON! :D

I was wondering when we'd see someone RPing the "war" that always happens before zombie games/movies.. bravo.

I was wondering when we'd see someone RPing the "war" that always happens before zombie games/movies.. bravo.

Didn't really think about it like that at first, but now I am :) It's true, normally the story starts well into the apocalypse if not post-apocalypse.

One of my biggest inspirations for zombie style story telling is a REALLY WELL DONE free radio drama called "We're Alive". I started listening to it a year or two ago, it's one of the best zombie style stories I've heard. I encourage anyone remotely interested to give it a solid listen through, at least the first season. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/ (technically not a podcast, it's a radio drama, like from the ol' days ;) )

This is so awesome it blows my mind :D

Glad you approve! Like I said before, hopefully it will continue to get better (the more I play with ideas, the more I learn what looks good/correct). :D

Planning on getting Issue #2 done this week, still figuring out Issue #3.......

• Legend

One of my biggest inspirations for zombie style story telling is a REALLY WELL DONE free radio drama called "We're Alive". I started listening to it a year or two ago, it's one of the best zombie style stories I've heard. I encourage anyone remotely interested to give it a solid listen through, at least the first season. http://www.zombiepodcast.com/ (technically not a podcast, it's a radio drama, like from the ol' days ;) )

+ 99999999999999999999

This is worth everyone's time. Go download it now. What are you waiting for? Don't read anything more in this thread, go do it now.

Srsly guise, go download it.

I know I said I would try and get Issue 2 done this week, but with the release of the new RP Mod today and some IRL plans popping up, going to have to delay until next week.. but it WILL get done!