Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 11:33

Happy Valentines Day Ladies Of DayzRP.

• MVP

Hey Ladies of DayzRP I would like to wish you all a happy valentines day, like it or not, i feel Valentines Day is a day were loser guys should feel empowered to talk to the "hot girls" they normally wouldn't be able to, for loser guys to step up to the plate and talk to the girl they have a crush on.

So I hope all of you girls enjoy Valentines day, should you like it or not, it's a day filled with joy and happiness and i hope that you at least got a smile out of me making a loser out of my self for all of you.

22gxP

I hope you'll accept my gift and i hope you enjoy Valentines day in some manner.

XOXO ♥

Zoarial

• Server Manager

I think you used the word "loser" a little too much there :D

Have a nice valentines day, get lots of cards, flowers and love xoxoxo

• MVP

Naaaw.

<3

• Emerald

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month today. I'm going out of town tonight for a family ski trip and I asked if she'd miss me. She said "yeah, obviously. I can't play Xbox until you come back." I've made a gamer out of her. Mwahahaha.

She also agreed we should make a let's play series. lol Girl of my dreams, I swear.

• MVP

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month today. I'm going out of town tonight for a family ski trip and I asked if she'd miss me. She said "yeah, obviously. I can't play Xbox until you come back." I've made a gamer out of her. Mwahahaha.

She also agreed we should make a let's play series. lol Girl of my dreams, I swear.

HAHAHA thats awesome, congratz

ahahah thanks you, at least someone wished me happy valentine today ! :P

34834892.jpg

ahahahahha so true !

Your welcome, and yeah I figured the guys would feel left out, but its ok as long as it puts a smile on their faces ill gladly look lame :D

• MVP

Marry her dude. Remember trying to get mine to play with me on Portal 2. I did better playing with my foot as 2nd player...

HAHAHA thats awesome, congratz

ahahah thanks you, at least someone wished me happy valentine today ! :P

34834892.jpg

ahahahahha so true !

Your welcome, and yeah I figured the guys would feel left out, but its ok as long as it puts a smile on their faces ill gladly look lame :D

Not lame at all dude! Valentines day is for everyone in some way.

Go message that crush already. No better day to do it!

• Server Manager

Long time ago my girlfriend was obsessed with Farmville, she could wake up at 4AM to replant some crops or whatever you do there. But when I invited her to play WoW with me she said "I don't like computer games, no!".

MFW

:kiddingme:

You're a very, very lucky guy.