Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:28
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Spotter

#GoodGuyBanditProblems

It took a loooong road of corruption for me to stop feeling guilty or to stop being nice to my victims as a bandit on DayZ RP. lol Does anyone else struggle with this? Being too nice to play the bad guy?

[video=youtube]

Frisia    8

*raises hand*

Tryd being bandit and saved more people then being hero. I also apologise in initiations funny enought.

Chris    63

>Initiate

>Person moved a little, and I fired way too soon, giving almost no time to comply

>Proceeded to apologize to them in TS afterwards for nearly an hour

Yeah I feel that feel bro.

#Hero5Lyfe

Rick    19

If feel that way all the time too lol. Even though I'm always in bandit groups, I hardly ever rob people alone just because I feel bad after.

Vesper    0

If feel that way all the time too lol. Even though I'm always in bandit groups, I hardly ever rob people alone just because I feel bad after.

Or end up just having a normal conversation and light debate with your hostage.. *cough*

lol I used to feel pretty bad to the point of being nearly completely silent, but now that I've come out of my shell a bit more, I can let my character get pretty mean :P lol

Chernov    0

I used to be so ruthless with my hostages. If they badmouthed me I would carve some of their skin off and make them eat it. I was pure evil, now I'm so nice to them and feel bad that I am robbing them. If I even rob anyone anymore. What have I become? I've gone soft. I'VE GONE SOFT! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Walks off and flips a table*

If it doesn't feel right, don't play as a bandit, someone else will do the job for you.

Eventually you are the victim one day, your feelings change, you rob survivors because of frustration before you start to feel guilty, what leads you to being robbed again, until... endless struggle :troll:.

10 sex drop weps

You get used to being the bad guy :)

That feel when they become convinced you are going to kill them and they go through the 5 stages of grief in about 10 seconds. PLEASEDONTPLEASEDONTPLEASEDONT

FAqimhg.gif

I sometimes feel bad if the guys are really nice or even scared during it, those people usually get off pretty lightly, however people that insist on being assholes I have no sympathy for, whether they're assholes to me or the others robbing them, they usually end up dead or missing a finger or two

Caesar    438

If I steal I try to be fair about it. Its more of a forced trade then anything, I take something that I want/need and I give them something useful.

At least sometimes.

Also, sometimes when I execute someone I feel sorry. But just think that they would also do the same and execute you.

Siorre    0

Also, sometimes when I execute someone I feel sorry. But just think that they would also do the same and execute you.

liar

liar

You don't know anything about me siorr. :troll:

Siorre    0

liar

You don't know anything about me siorr. :troll:

bitch I know everything cuz I stalk you :troll:

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

Just remember these simple words, say them before bed every night of needed.

STOPDONOTTURNAROUNDORISHOOTDROPWEPSBAGANDRADIODOITNOWORIFIREGETWRECK! GIVEMEREASONNOTTOKILLORISHOOT

Pay attention to that last bit, it makes your RP good and therefore unreportable.

I once robbed someone for a better bag a year ago.

At the end of the day he ended up with a better bag then me and a better gun then me. I gave both of them to him after apologizing for what I did multiple times.