Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:31

Custom local skins for drinks :D

What we should have are local drinks sold in Chernarus, mostly I'm talking about Žlutá Žgrynda® (now with Raspberry and Coke flavors!) and Bardak & Brothers Vodka and Liquor. Here are in-game images taken from Chernogorsk International Hotel:

zlutazgrynda.jpg

Here's a closer look at the drink:

zlutazgrynda2.jpg

As you can see (or at least for Czech speakers (not me) or people who aren't too lazy to use Google Translate), it shows Citrus and Raspberry flavors.

zlutazgrynda3.jpg

Relatively high-quality image of the drink, to see its logo.

I hope this can somehow be implemented, I want to see some immersion within the world of Chernarus.

P.S. If you think this belongs in the Suggestions thread, feel free to move it there.

EDIT: I've made the textures for Žlutá Žgrynda myself (by modifying an existing soda can). Now all it needs is to be wrapped around a soda can model.

Here's a preview of the icon:

zlutazgryndaicon.png

• MVP

Replacing 2d images on objects description might not be a hard thing to do. 3D model is the problem

Replacing 2d images on objects description might not be a hard thing to do. 3D model is the problem

Same 3D model (Soda can), different texture, that's what I'm saying. You can either just take the available texture from the advertisement, or try and reconstruct it.

EDIT: As mentioned in first post, I've made the textures for Zluta Zgrynda