Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

DayZRP Standalone Scavenger Hunt (Cancelled)

Caesar    438

This event has been cancelled due to an unfortunate accident. The trail is still there for people to enjoy the story.

[video=youtube]

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to announce Day Z RP's Standalone scavenger hunt.

Background

This scavenger will follow the story of Darren Lee over the first few days of the infection. As the trail only takes place over a few days only 4 locations along the way are features to make RP sense. The first clue for the first location will be announced at 16:00 server time. I appreciate this is rather early for some people but unfortunately this time has been chosen so that I know that I can actually stay the full way through. Since I will be giving the prizes this is very important. The first location will be announced in character on this thread in the below in character section.

Rules

1. All server rules apply. There are no exceptions and normal punishments apply to rule-breakers.

2. You are required to not remove any of the clues (their precise nature will be revealed closer to the appropriate time). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in potential revocation of further right to participate in further events. This event has multiple prizes so multiple people must claim these.

3. You must not rob/kill or otherwise harm myself the prize giver. This is to ensure a fair and fun experience for all contestants.

Suggested items

1. Plenty of food and water. I would suggest a lot of running is involved which will dehydrate you especially.

2. An axe/sledgehammer or lockpick, some places will be barred from entry.

3. A map.

Prizes

Prizes can be chosen by the winners, first come first served.

Prize package #1

• AKS-74U (buttstock+receiver).
  • 30 Round magazine.
  • 100 + 5.45 x 39mm bullets.

Prize package #2

• Rangefinder (Badly damaged).
  • Battery included.

Prize package #3

• Makarov
  • 2x 8/8 makarov magazines + 1x 5/8 makarov magazine.
  • Chest holster

Prize package #4

• 55 x 7.62 x 39 rounds
  • 128 x 5.56 rounds
  • 50 x .22 rounds

In character starting message.

A repeating radio message announces the following:

Please, help us! My Anabella shes hurt. I had to stop her, she attacked me. I was tending to our chickens in Mcta when it all happened. Please come help us!

This event has been cancelled due to an unfortunate accident. The trail is still there for people to enjoy the story.

Diggy    0

I came here cuz ceasar said to in ts. Any event then influences people to play I am all for

:SDS: 4 lyfe

Caesar    438

The event starts 16:00. An in character amendment will be made to the thread which will give you your first indication of where to go.

Red    257

What a fun initiative. Sadly, I won't be able to participate because of work. Will be looking forward to the stories!

Vector    0

This could be fun, as long as there is a good turn out,

Ceasar The Game really you had to do it :(

TrilbyAsh    6

Trust my PC to explode right before an event.

Have I ever actually had enough luck to let me join in an event? I don't think I have. xD

SweetJoe    400

Wish I could join this. What's the starting story behind it.

Caesar    438

Wish I could join this. What's the starting story behind it.

That is a secret for now

Unknown Entity    126

16:00 is really early, too bad i'm at work would have loved to go on a scavenger hunt.

Laurence Taylor    3

shame i have A BROKEN FUCKING leg :'(

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I already have all that minus an ak. :|

On that note, I can't aren't regardless.

Caesar    438

Due to gravity this event will have to be cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it can be rescheduled at a later date.

The trail is still available for those who wish to follow it. Its starting location has now been revealed with the above in character message.

Sign in to follow this