Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Message about the rules

Dogmeat    7

Admins if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance for this but on the website you should put that the StandAlone rules do not have a pass phrase in them because i did accidentally reread those rules for about an hour before i realized....

IAmJackBandit    77

Admins if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance for this but on the website you should put that the StandAlone rules do not have a pass phrase in them because i did accidentally reread those rules for about an hour before i realized....

At the top of the page it says its a work in progress meaning they are not complete, so until they are you should try and follow the mod rules...

The standalone rules are still a work in progress.

The application applies more so to the enforced rules we have and the idea is so people are reading the rules thoroughly.

In my opinion people applying should be reading through both sets of rules anyway. ;)

Oldman    22

Could still be confusing if new people apply just for standalone.

Could still be confusing if new people apply just for standalone.

Very true. A passcode needs to be added to both sets of rules or state that it is required to have a knowledge of both mod and Standalone rules and have separate passcodes for each set of rules. If that makes any sense :P

Burgz    6

Very true. A passcode needs to be added to both sets of rules or state that it is required to have a knowledge of both mod and Standalone rules and have separate passcodes for each set of rules. If that makes any sense :P

Making people read the mod rules too seems like the best option though, passcode would be too easy to find in the unfinished SA rules right now. Also gives them a basic understanding of how the rules work on the mod and they can apply that knowledge to SA.

Rolle    2926

There's big letters Work in Progress on SA rule page. I thought that was enough to indicate that the page is not yet ready or in effect.

Added an additional message to make things clear!

Siorre    0

There's big letters Work in Progress on SA rule page. I thought that was enough to indicate that the page is not yet ready or in effect.

Added an additional message to make things clear!

Good guy Rolle always knows when to help

Dogmeat    7

Hahahaha it is probably clear to everyone I guess I'm just a certain kind of special! :P