Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:14

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Garmo

Under aged

Should Garmo be allowed to have a chance on the server? Click Yes, or no  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Garmo be allowed to have a chance on the server? Click Yes, or no

• He should have a chance
    • No, doesn't deserve it

Question

Guest Garmo   
Guest Garmo

I understand all rules, I read them all and some more than once. I know how to rolepaly, I done it on Arma 2 life and Arma 3 Altis Life.

I'm 14, 15 in about 3 months, and the age requirement in 16. I've been looking for a DAyZ server that roleplays for a year almost now and I was all excited about this community when I heard about it. I applied, took me over an hour (because I accidently closed window as I was filing out whitelist) and I hit send application, Oh, you do not meet the age requirements.

I was very sad and I was wondering if there was anyway that you can get a exception to be let into the community. I'm mature, I will help the community grow and help keep the RP going. I'll follow all rules at all times, stay in character (as much as possible, I may forget that rule for the first few hours/days on server), and I've been looking for a RP server for months. Its kinda a sad thing that I finally found what I've been looking for just to be let down. The community has palyers on its servers, its locked, its whitelisted, I just love that! And I would love if theres any way for me to have a exception. Even if it's just me talking to a staff member, or maybe we can have a few days I can play on the server and if nothing goes bad with me involved or no complaints about me, maybe I can pass the test?? We can talk on this by PM or add me on Steam, [LUX] Garmo.

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

snip

no exceptions. sadly

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

There is a slim chance, if you show yourself mature and knowledgable(I,e, talking on report discussions, etc)

Staff may allow you in.

But again; SLIM.

I believe quite a few people have gotten in. EX. I believe Frozen got in because of his good behavior. I may be wrong. only things I have heard

Guest Garmo   
Guest Garmo

I hope so, because I always wanted to RP on DAyZ for the longest time. Because, age doesn't matter, maturity does you know?

You can be 10 and be more mature than a guy that's 16. Even if you would not let both of them in, would you rather have the more mature 10 year old who understands the rules, and how to RP, or the 16 year old who will troll on the server till' he is banned?

Guest Garmo   
Guest Garmo

It's you guys opinion, but what would it hut to have a chance? We all used to be kids, we all used to be immature.

I'm like the only one online it seems that does not hate kids. Like, all I'm asking is a chance, at the most just a day on the server and see what goes on with it. Maybe even have someone watch me and see how I act.

The least is to have a staff talk to me and maybe get to know me better, and maybe in a few days, weeks maybe allow me into the server?

WarMachine    11

Hey Garmo, thank you for your honesty about your age but unfortunately this server requires you to be 16 years of age. But even though you are 15, you may still come back once you are 16 years old and may make a ban appeal and provide your proof of age to begin playing on the server. Hope to see you back then.

/Closing