Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:44

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rhinjavar

Is the application passcode broken?

Question

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hey y'all!

I have a couple of friends who are trying to fill out the application, but they are unable to do so because the passcode system seems to be broken. Now before you say "you're not reading thoroughly enough to find it", I can assure you that they are because at least one of them has gone through similar applications that required a word scavenger hunt and understands what to do. He has scoured through the rules repeatedly to no avail. He suspects that when the mod and Stand Alone applications split, this may have bugged the passcode generator. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

18 answers to this question

Hey y'all!

I have a couple of friends who are trying to fill out the application, but they are unable to do so because the passcode system seems to be broken. Now before you say "you're not reading thoroughly enough to find it", I can assure you that they are because at least one of them has gone through similar applications that required a word scavenger hunt and understands what to do. He has scoured through the rules repeatedly to no avail. He suspects that when the mod and Stand Alone applications split, this may have bugged the passcode generator. Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Are they reading the rules for the mod?

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Hey y'all!

They've read through both just to be safe, and neither version of the rules has generated a passcode.

nonting    0

hmm - is this why i can't find this passphrase im supposed to read in the rules?

Hey y'all!

They've read through both just to be safe, and neither version of the rules has generated a passcode.

Well others have been accepted recently so it must be there, just tell them to keep looking...

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

hmm - is this why i can't find this passphrase im supposed to read in the rules?

It could very well be the case for you, too!

Igi    4

Nope. It's working perfectly fine.

I just found the passphrase myself in the rules in about 30 seconds of skimming through.

I didn't check the Standalone rules but I definitely found it in the Mod rules.

The passphrase generates randomly for each user. So even if anyone wanted to, they couldn't help :P

It's generates in a random location and generates a random string.

I do believe you're right about it not appearing in the Standalone rules though. Can't seem to find it in there.

Welp, just keep reading through the rules ^_^

Honestly, it's really easy to spot... it's always ridiculously out of place :P

Owen    13

If you are having trouble finding the passphrase refer to the mod rules and read it word by word and you should find it. Seeming that othets have responded to this witg similar answers will be solving this but leaving open for SA passphrase.

/solved

nonting    0

ah, then i just need to read it again (not in the middle of the night, with tired eyes)

thanx!

Stephanie    0

I read it word for word twice over until I found it. Once I realized what it was it was clear why I missed it. It was a sentence that was placed in such a way that it /almost/ fit and the passcode I mistook for some slang that I figured would be covered later. I had a derp moment. They will too. :D

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

The pass code is Yayo5lyfe

Stephanie    0

No it's not. The passcode is unique to each user. Mine was not Yayo-anything :P

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

I am very important in this community. The passcode is Yayo5lyfe

Chris    61

Banned for sharing the passphrase

:troll:

I am very important in this community. The passcode is Yayo5lyfe

can confirm for Yayo5lyfe

Jk m8tys

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

Y'all be crazy. :P

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish   
Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

[video=youtube]

Hey y'all!