Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:07

Sign in to follow this  
nonting

'Hey there everyone!

nonting    0

Just wanted to say hi, since im tryin to get in to this (what is seems) great RP community and dayz.

First, let me say i love dayz. it's like they made the game for people like me...

Ive never been a gamer.(really) since tetris, and some sid meyers pirates, alex keen, civilization on my first ibm cumputer, i've actually never played any video-games, pc or anything...

But, back in school we played a LOT of role playing games!

I remeber spending the whole weekends out in my friends house, and nearby we had our very own game-house. A schoolbuilding in his willage, that we had axcess to .

We usually played in lovecraft's 1920's world, or current time. Our game-master was brilliant at creating settings and story's that we all got so lost in... even had costumes for our band of maffias, white stripe three piece suit's and hat's :D

since school is long gone, and we all moved on with different path's - so have we also left RPG behind...

i wish to get, at least something similar to this, loss of RPG in my life, out of this game...

I just love the DayZRP setting , hax and bandit's a side - i think this kind of closed groups and servers can offer this :)

i have two friends already members, and im eager to get in and join them and start exploring and experience the chernaus with a lot of other people with te same idea that this game can offer

peace!

Welcome to the community!

Good luck with your application and let us know if you need any assistance.

Hope you get to join your friends soon! :)

nonting    0

hello, and thank you!

Im trying to figure out a nice backstory for my character.. i want to make a little more of a story behind it, more than just - age, ocupation n so on.

need to put some time into it

im also so tired *_* i actually can't find the passphrase.

ill give it a try on saturday

Yeah the passphrase can be difficult to find but that is the point. No need to hurry, we aren't going anywhere and the back story to your character will be worth it imo.

Also make sure your looking the the mod rules not SA as they are a work in progress and do not contain a passphrase

stcrowe    0
Also make sure your looking the the mod rules not SA as they are a work in progress and do not contain a passphrase

Thanks for the tip.

I am also new here. I am excited as well. I have been role playing on public servers, but almost everyone wants to just PvP, or worse dealing with little kids who are way to young to be playing this game.

I hope this community may help me get more out of dayz.

Thanks for the tip.

I am also new here. I am excited as well. I have been role playing on public servers, but almost everyone wants to just PvP, or worse dealing with little kids who are way to young to be playing this game.

I hope this community may help me get more out of dayz.

Welcome to you as well then :) hope you have a much better experience in our RP community

Owen    13

Hi there and welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure you post somewhere else so that your account doesn't get deleted. If you have any questions regarding stuff pm me or a fellow CH for help. Best of luck with the application.

nonting    0

oh yeah, the obligational forum post-thing. Good!

- helpfull and fast responds, and also very nice ! Im liking this place already

*thanks a lot

see you in cherno'

nonting    0

exactly! Im really stoked to get in, and see what people are doin there..

just gonna read up on the RP - lore first!