Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 08:20

Test Server offline?

For the past few days the Test Servers been showing as offline to me both on the site and in dayzcommander - I couldn't find any posts about it being taken down so just wanted to check the status.

I've got the server IP as 85.24.144.187:2306 which is whats listed on the Test Server page: http://www.dayzrp.com/testserver.php

I noted that v0.6 got released yesterday so I presume its still up, has the IP changed?

Any updates would be appreciated

Cheers :)

[edit]OK so its randomly started showing as online again - if anyone did something to fix it thanks![/edit]

• MVP

Yeah, we have been restarting the server a lot lately to test some new additions and fixes to the servers. The servers will also restart every 4 hours as well as randomly restart whenever needed. If you see it offline, ask Jukki, Jamie, or Me about it, we'll probably know when it would be back up.

Yeah, we have been restarting the server a lot lately to test some new additions and fixes to the servers. The servers will also restart every 4 hours as well as randomly restart whenever needed. If you see it offline, ask Jukki, Jamie, or Me about it, we'll probably know when it would be back up.

Thanks for the update, I just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed anything saying the IP had changed or something. Keep up the good work - can't wait for it to go live on RP1 :)