Server time: 2017-10-22, 19:19
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

Time to go...

McDugals    39

Well the Fall semester is ending and next week i'll be returning to my family for a little R&R. Well not really, on top of family I have a job to get back to along with working on my portfolio and planning a trip to Montreal to meet with Ubisoft(#HYPE). So unfortunately I will not be on DayZRP for some time. I wouldn't really call this a goodbye because goodbyes should only be said when you won't see each other again, and lets be honest this is way too much fun to give up!

To my fellow inmates of B-17!

Ed- I'm not sure which spoke first but I'm glad I could return to my bandit roots. Being bad never felt so good! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a member of such a great group.

Dick- Didn't talk much but I always liked you. That's right i said it, I LIKE DICK!

Ray- Solid guy, top lad. Please tread carefully though, I'd hate to come back and see you perma :(

Frank- My bot lane buddy, my Mr. Mo, my Italian brotha from anotha motha. You my boy!

Kyle- Get your computer fixed. <3

Jesse- Great gal, awesome to work with in-game, and a complete goofball at times. Thanks for the small talk in TS, conversation is hard to come by these dayz especially in the weee hours.

Max- My favorite Belgium, you were the only one who liked my name suggestion for the SM. I'm glad you liked it!

Everyone else who was not mentioned you are all equally awesome and great at what you do, continue to live up to the Block and bring great RP to the server. I haven't had this much fun playing DayZ since my days playing Origins with Dominik. It's gunna suck not playing with you guys but hopefully I can chat with you all in TS. I'm proud to say you are all great friends of mine and it truly gives me a heavy heart to have be away for so long.

It's been a blast everyone!

4wTbFvc.gif

<3 wasnt expecting that man, thanks.

Dougie    23

Even though you didn't mention me, I'll miss you. You are a ballsy guy like I said! Keep on keepin on bud! Good luck with your future!

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Our LoL times are cut thin now!? Nooooo!

Terra    1449

All the best for you.

Hope to see you from time to time in the Forum!

Take care ;)

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Cya ya bby, pop by ts for scones soon

Fafnir    38

Au Revoir frenchy, wasn't able to meet your newest character but hopefully next time when your around.

Our LoL times are cut thin now!? Nooooo!

I'll play from time to time! Gotta go pro!

McDugals and Frank new TSM bot lane