Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:29
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest whatsounds

Hi all, I am excited I found this community!

Guest whatsounds   
Guest whatsounds

Hello everyone, My name is Anthony.

I was searching for role-playing servers on the SA after having some fun on some unofficial ones for the past few months.

I am glad I finally found a promising official role-playing server and community! hopefully all goes well with my whitelist app and I see you all on the field!

Thanks!

(FIXED, THANK YOU!) p.s. one tiny question, I have my whitelist application for the SA completed but when I go to submit it, I get the error "invalid GUID". from my understanding, I am just supposed to type "GUID" in that section where it ask for my GUID. as, it is still "A work in progress" for the SA.

any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Dougie    23

Good luck with your whitelist! As for the whole GUID thing... If you wanna jump on TS right now I can do my best at helping you out. IP: ts.dayzrp.com If you aren't whitelisted yet, I don't think you can enter in your GUID.

Are you literally typing "GUID" or are you using the one found by doing this

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayz-standalone-how-to-find-guid?highlight=how+to+find+guid

Welcome to the server Anthony!

To answer your question about the GUID, I would instead of just typing "GUID" go in a random SA server and get your GUID. When you load in, just type in chat "#beclient guid" and you should get it. Have a piece of a paper and pen ready to jot down the code, and if you get it wrong, your whitelist should hopefully be submitted and you can always request for a GUID reset here.

Good luck with the app! :)

Guest whatsounds   
Guest whatsounds

thank you! that worked! I just logged in, typed the command and it showed me my GUID, I entered that in the application and it was successfully submitted.

Glad it worked! Remember, if you need any help, a Community Helper (Guys/gals in orange) will be more then happy to assist you. :)

cyrus    0

Took me awhile to figure that out too! Hoping to get whitelisted myself soon, and then maybe I'll see you on there!

Laurence Taylor    3

leave before it's too late!

Just kidding, welcome buddy!