Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:05

Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Taking a step back

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I have been here for a while but it has come to the stage in my real life that I must take a break and reduce my time I spend here.

I have just been given the chance to move and be a manger of a flag ship store for the company I work for. And it is something I can not turn my nose up at.

Sadly this will limit my time here greatly, Between the new job, my wife, planning on moving house and other commitments I have. Something will have to take a backseat and sadly it has to be Dayzrp and gaming in general.

Dayzrp has tought me alot and given me some of the greatest gaming memory's I have and has given me some great friends. Tho they maybe over the internet I have grown very fond of these people. So I thank Dayzrp for that.

To name a few of the people that have made my time here so great:

John the bear, Biddy, Prospero, Pandi, Fozzy, Will, Burgz, Liquid, Daniel, Davis, Misty, Terry, Kev, Tom, Clammy, Johnny, Andre and his wooden pc, Letahl, Reedy, Warmachine (the pasta legend), Amir, Udgar, Pringles, Deng, Valk, Limited, Waz, Gina, Hofer, Naji, Fuzzy

There are many more but these are all I can think of atm.

I would like to thank rolle for the server that has given me so much joy and pleasure for the last year and a half and for giving me the chance to join staff and work on this mod. Cheers buddy

I will not be leaving fully as one day I may get the time to come back but this is me taking a step back to focus on my job.

I wish you all well and good luck though out your time here.

Connor out

pBMgimP.gif

Rip Connor gratz on your promotion and such though :)

Grihm    16

Stay safe on the high seas friend, and may the wind forever be in your favor.

Guest Kevurmo   
Guest Kevurmo

Peace out connor, YNWA!

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Laters Neom... If only people listened to you more Johnny would still be here ;(

take care

Clammy    0

Later brother, make sure you do come back when CRA are back and with their former glory!

:cra: Slava Na CRA :cra:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

o7 Connor!

Good for you with the manager position also, made great progress in your employment career since ive known you! <3

Daniel    2

Beside all the negative stuff that happend between us in the past I wish you the best m8. Good luck and enjoy your new job[emoji106]

WarMachine    11

Sad to see you go Connor as you are a good friend of mine. And yes, as you stated in your thread I am still the pasta legend :D Take care and good luck with your job! o7

William01    0

Connor you don't do these tings man :'(

Conn truly a top lad, good luck with what you're doing pal, with the sound of things it seems you don't need it :P

Anyway brother peace out and you better buy me sommet with your moneys aiight love xD

xaqFjPi.gif

Septimus    23

o7

Good bye connor, I do hope you can come back when you find time and chat with us from time to time. Take care man, as I've always said real life will always come first and that should always be your main priority. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

JBG4LYFE.

Phantom    0

I have been here for a while but it has come to the stage in my real life that I must take a break and reduce my time I spend here.

I have just been given the chance to move and be a manger of a flag ship store for the company I work for. And it is something I can not turn my nose up at.

Sadly this will limit my time here greatly, Between the new job, my wife, planning on moving house and other commitments I have. Something will have to take a backseat and sadly it has to be Dayzrp and gaming in general.

Dayzrp has tought me alot and given me some of the greatest gaming memory's I have and has given me some great friends. Tho they maybe over the internet I have grown very fond of these people. So I thank Dayzrp for that.

To name a few of the people that have made my time here so great:

John the bear, Biddy, Prospero, Pandi, Fozzy, Will, Burgz, Liquid, Daniel, Davis, Misty, Terry, Kev, Tom, Clammy, Johnny, Andre and his wooden pc, Letahl, Reedy, Warmachine (the pasta legend), Amir, Udgar, Pringles, Deng, Valk, Limited, Waz, Gina, Hofer, Naji, Fuzzy

There are many more but these are all I can think of atm.

I would like to thank rolle for the server that has given me so much joy and pleasure for the last year and a half and for giving me the chance to join staff and work on this mod. Cheers buddy

I will not be leaving fully as one day I may get the time to come back but this is me taking a step back to focus on my job.

I wish you all well and good luck though out your time here.

Connor out

pBMgimP.gif

Ah forget me bro :(

Guest neom   
Guest neom

This can be closed, after spending a full week at flag my shifts are not to bad and will have time to game.

Thanks

This can be closed, after spending a full week at flag my shifts are not to bad and will have time to game.

Thanks

Noice! Welcome back brotha! xD