Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:59

Sign in to follow this  
Chriss

Brink, the game

Chriss    1

Hi, maybe some people heard of it, maybe some played.

Its a mostly unknowm but game but its unique in its category.

The game is a first person shooter with parcour-elements (you can really move like in Assasins creed, even wallruns) and is teambased, so it doesnt depend how good you are, without teamplay, it helps nothing. Also ever class is necessary as support or for the main-objective.

I have a steam group about it, called Brink: Keep it Alive, have a look if you want.

The game is cheaper on amazon then direct with steam if anybody is interested.

I honestly hated the game, they could have made it so much better!

Was an alright game I guess the netcode was horrid though for something sold as a multiplayer game really disappointing and it took them so long to fix by the time they did the game was basically dead.

Can remember getting this game for like my 16th birthday :P

Besphynx    0

Loved the singleplayer, hated everything else. It had great ambitious but it was piss poor product

Chriss    1

Was an alright game I guess the netcode was horrid though for something sold as a multiplayer game really disappointing and it took them so long to fix by the time they did the game was basically dead.

Can remember getting this game for like my 16th birthday :P

Yup, there are at least 2 server left which are filled, the rest is mostly empty but the cumminity ( up to 60 active members) still plays mostly every evening.

Hex    31

Looked cool and I was really excited for it, but when i found out how shitty the multiplayer and netcode was, I never wanted to get it. the only thing they did good on that game is the character customization.

Looked cool and I was really excited for it, but when i found out how shitty the multiplayer and netcode was, I never wanted to get it. the only thing they did good on that game is the character customization.

Single player wasnt too bad and the gun customization was pretty good as well but it sold itself as a multiplayer game with the ability to just play by yourself if you wanted yet they fucked up the mulitplayer....

Smith    1

Pretty much exactly how I was with it. Heard all the hate and still gave it a go when it had a free weekend on steam and I was honestly not impressed.

Great potential, horrible execution.