Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 07:20

the new dayzRP

so we all know the changes are coming, and we all are going to get reset and new rules and new everything!

but!

now hear me [email protected]

to each person's RolePlay story, there should be a "set" or "props" located around Chernarus relating to 1 significant moment in individual players RP story.

for example: Joe Smoe was on his yatch after he retired, only for a storm to wash him up to the very shores we survive on day after day, he ended up in Kamenka.

So there would be a blown up wrecked yatch looking boat along the shores of Kamenka.

what do you guys think?

inb4 adding silly stuff.

Not sure about props as big as boats and stuff, cause people could be like "Lol I'm a pilot and crashed a C-130 in electro"

But I think books (adding in DayZ Standalone) would be a great touch, people could write great story's and you could find it on their bodies if they died or left around houses and towns.

Not sure about props as big as boats and stuff, cause people could be like "Lol I'm a pilot and crashed a C-130 in electro"

But I think books (adding in DayZ Standalone) would be a great touch, people could write great story's and you could find it on their bodies if they died or left around houses and towns.

Can we make the covers be in Cyrillic Czech (or regular Czech)? It fits far better being in Chernarus. Not "English", that's what tourists speak.

I think thats an amazing idea. But hard to implement. As new people joined new props to their story would have to be added. If adding props was insanely simple I could see this happening.

Books would be cool also. Being able to write your own story and people can find it.

Hell well we're at it, you could add carrier pigeons into the game to deliver messages to people far away. That would be badass!