Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:51

Sign in to follow this  

Five nights at freddys 2

I cant be the only one here who was hyped for this..

What do you guys think? Is it better or worse then you expected? Personally, I think its fucking terrifying. Proof? Well.. ask my neighbors :')

Discuss.. if you want..

Chica_blarg.gif

I personally have never played it I've just watched others play it.

It is pretty terrifying to watch so I can only imagine how nerve wrecking it would be to play the actual game.

I am excited for FNAF2 however what with all the new animatronics and what not

TightPants    0

I like to watch others play these games since I couldn't be arsed to do it myself. Not because it might be scary but because for me it is scary once and then it's meh.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Game actually looks bad compared to the first. The animatronics were scarier in the first, more gritty.

Lots of interesting new characters and the story is confusing, I'd love to know the whole thing. What confuses me is why you're in a suit at the beginning and when the nights change it goes back to you being in a suit with chico & bonnie looking at you.

Here's an interesting theory about the first game, makes the game a little bit scarier:

[video=youtube]

Game actually looks bad compared to the first. The animatronics were scarier in the first, more gritty.

The old animatronics start walking around on the later nights, they're completely fucked up. They look terrifying :S

The old animatronics start walking around on the later nights, they're completely fucked up. They look terrifying :S

tumblr_inline_newa67UAnT1rodc6b.png

Clammy    0

Nope. Hate horror games, makes me cry. Jack Bandit brought me outlast and wants me to play and record it for him :(

tumblr_inline_newa67UAnT1rodc6b.png

fucknope.gif

Looks terrifying. Even more so than the first game. The only enjoyment I get out of this game is watching Krimbo play it on his stream.

61ec89b4ba057c55457f370d019f78fa.gif

I'll second that

Looks terrifying. Even more so than the first game. The only enjoyment I get out of this game is watching Krimbo play it on his stream.

I thought that was TheSyndicateProject for a second O_o

Ill have to watch it xD

This has to be reposted forever :troll: