Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:16
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

WARNING: tents will despawn today!

Ender    645

No one has seem to have posted this yet so i'll be the first WARNING!You have untill 9PM GMT-8(my time) to pack up your tent before maintenance hour or it will be deleted this is a warning not just for dayZRP but for dayZ as a whole if you have tents out of dayZRP get them packed up now! proof:af4gs8A.jpg

Comrade Deg    13

I saw this message flash all day I think most people have gotten it by now but thanks anyways I still appreciate the warning. :D

Ender    645

havn't been on today yet i only saw it twice yesterday and i played 7 hours yesterday everyone probably already knows by now but hey its better safe then sorry

Kiith    0

I wonder: Does this effect every persistent item? (For example backpacks I use to store stuff)

I suppose so, but asking always helps.

HAGGLE    5

I wonder: Does this effect every persistent item? (For example backpacks I use to store stuff)

I suppose so, but asking always helps.

Yes, backpacks and guns will go away too. The only thing that will be safe is what you are carrying on your character.

Ender    645

think of it this way every wednesday the world gets deleted and a new world takes its place only thing that stays is your character and position in the world

TrilbyAsh    6

I think the more pressing issue here is your leg...

Better get that seen too, chap! xD

But drat...Well. At least all the persisting loot will vanish, so we don't just have fifty thousand books and shoes laid around everywhere.