Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:12

Sign in to follow this  
Murdercool

Assassin's Creed Unity: Unite

Murdercool    32

ACu_E3_UNITEbanner_en_960x154.jpg

So there's a preorder program for Assassin's Creed Unity. I've got a team but no one in it. If people join your team you and the people joining get special rewards for when the game comes out. So if you have a Uplay account and a preorder code you can join my team at this link: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx and get rewards in game.

The team name is 'Emeralds' so if you want to join. Search that into the search bar after you've clicked join team at the bottom of the page.

Smith    1

The news I've heard is that the PC port is awful, and the next gen versions are having a lot of problems themselves.

So personally, I think I'm gonna wait for a while on getting this.

DinoB    20

The news I've heard is that the PC port is awful, and the next gen versions are having a lot of problems themselves.

So personally, I think I'm gonna wait for a while on getting this.

Smith    1

Also there are micro-transactions galore. Ubisoft have basically integrated a 'freemium'-esque system into the game, where you pay to unlock things faster and shit, with these e-store prices ranging up to $100 on a $60 game.

Smith    1

Unite to pay real money for your in-game upgrades!

It's a gaming revolution! :troll:

Ah the puns :P gotta admit i lost all interest in assassins creed after the second one when i noticed they just kept releasing the same game over and over again every year with miniscule new features I cant believe its took them this long to put COOP in if im honest and although the COOP looks alright-ish and i was sort of hyped by the customization but then realised it was actually kind of lackluster also the game still looks no different from assassins creed 1 to me I cant see any real difference other than COOP and this is 7-8 years down the line of development.....Cant see myself buying it if im honest

Smith    1

-snip-

I would suggest giving Black Flag a go. It's a very different change of pace from the other ACs. It's by no means perfect but the pirate angle is a lot of fun.

enar21    1

Ah the puns :P gotta admit i lost all interest in assassins creed after the second one when i noticed they just kept releasing the same game over and over again every year with miniscule new features I cant believe its took them this long to put COOP in if im honest and although the COOP looks alright-ish and i was sort of hyped by the customization but then realised it was actually kind of lackluster also the game still looks no different from assassins creed 1 to me I cant see any real difference other than COOP and this is 7-8 years down the line of development.....Cant see myself buying it if im honest

Instead of miniscule changes I'm bothered by that ever since after Brotherhood they have made AC games that isn't "AClike" you know?

I miss the real AC with the classic outfit, red and white, not the new ones that aren't Assasinlike

Instead of miniscule changes I'm bothered by that ever since after Brotherhood they have made AC games that isn't "AClike" you know?

I miss the real AC with the classic outfit, red and white, not the new ones that aren't Assasinlike

you know you can still pick the old outfits right? Altairs ,Ezios outfit etc. :P and you get to pick the colours yourself as well on your own customized outfits so if you want red and white you can have it :).

I mean id be tempted to buy unity if it was like £20 but I aint paying full price for it when I could go and buy the first one for like £3 and have the same experience.

Although it looks like a pretty standard rehash COOP makes everything more fun if you're playing with the right people

enar21    1

you know you can still pick the old outfits right? Altairs ,Ezios outfit etc. :P and you get to pick the colours yourself as well on your own customized outfits so if you want red and white you can have it :).

I mean id be tempted to buy unity if it was like £20 but I aint paying full price for it when I could go and buy the first one for like £3 and have the same experience.

Although it looks like a pretty standard rehash COOP makes everything more fun if you're playing with the right people

I know but that is nowhere the same still :( It looks like Ezio but doesn't feel like him :( #cut4ezio

I just feel like they nowadays make games were the assasins don't fit in.

Conor    243

I know but that is nowhere the same still :( It looks like Enzo but doesn't feel like him :( #cut4enzo

What is an Enzo?

Like... Enzo Ferrari?

:P

enar21    1

I know but that is nowhere the same still :( It looks like Enzo but doesn't feel like him :( #cut4enzo

What is an Enzo?

Like... Enzo Ferrari?

:P

sigh.gif

TightPants    0

Well I can run the game with some lag but it is a rather bad port but then again it's Bugisoft behind it so yeah....and all the characters sound too English.

Murdercool    32

I know the games are similar and your points are all valid but I'm just drawn to them like a fly to light. I guess I'm just an AC fanboy and enjoyed playing all of them.

Smith    1

I know the games are similar and your points are all valid but I'm just drawn to them like a fly to light. I guess I'm just an AC fanboy and enjoyed playing all of them.

Don't get me wrong, I love the AC games for the most part, and I was very excited about Unity - the news has made feel like waiting for it to be fixed and for it to be cheaper.

It's broken for PC, but it's something I expected. I've had problems with about every single Assassin's creed game except 3 on my PC, and that was because I had bought the thing probably two years after its release to play it again. My save file got corrupted for Black Flag for crying out loud! You look at the specs required for the game and you're just like "WHAT!?" Regardless, the problems on the PC should be fixed most likely soon, the reviews so far on Steam for the game have been terrible because of it.

It's working fine on my Scrub box one, however. I've already played it and you get pretty much a solid 30 most of the time, and sometimes at its worse drops to around 26-27.

If anybody wants to add me and do co-op missions, my username is 'OutrunPandora69'. :)

[align=right]...Will try and get in this group as well.