Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:58

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phalix

Fun single player games?

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Since my internet is cancer, anyone know of any good single player games?

Samaritan    254

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, LA Noire, Deus Ex Human Evolution, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Half-Life 2...oldies by goodies.

Murdercool    32

Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, LA Noire, Deus Ex Human Evolution, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Half-Life 2...oldies by goodies.

I agree the Fallout games and Elder Scroll games are master pieces. The Bioshocks are always fun too! I'm also a massive fan of Assassin's Creed they're always well worth the play.

I agree the Fallout games and Elder Scroll games are master pieces. The Bioshocks are always fun too! I'm also a massive fan of Assassin's Creed they're always well worth the play.

black flag was a fail though

Karchev    0

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Civ 5, Fallout 1 2 3, Skyrim, Wasteland 2, Deus Ex, Deus Ex Human Revoltion, State of Decay, WH40k Dawn of war series. And so on

Rifleman    14

It all depends on what genre you want.

With RPGs and some of my personal favourites I'd go through Skyrim, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Metro 2033/Last Light, Bioshock Infinite, STALKER, Mass effect, Half Life 2,

For horror, Silent Hill 2(by far one of the best), Slender: The Arrival, Alien Isolation, Amnesia (The Dark Descent preferably)

Some other decent games would include Civ 5, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Crysis, GTA San Andreas, Don't Starve,

Spec Ops: The Line was also a good shooter for its story aspect

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Skyrim, nuff said

Anoymous    0

Yes Fallout NewVegas is Very Nice

JakApproved_zps3e632d68.png

Maybe try some golden oldies? For instance, Call of duty 1 campaign is really good.

Oh and people here say Skyrim, but Oblivion was also a great game :D

Or if you like stealth and sniping, with the ability to make it super realistic and hardcore, Try the new Sniper Elite! Part 3. Sniper Elite 2 also really good if you fancy sniping/tactics/stealth.

Red Alert 2 is also a gem. The graphics are not really outdated cause they are cartoony. Really fun RTS.

Rebel Pado    290

I heard Wasteland 2 is pretty good.