Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Clammy

Thank You DayZRP - On Behalf of Liquid

Clammy    0

This is a post on behalf of Liquid, Due to the nature of his 'banning' I don't think this should be a problem :D, Thank you :P

Once again I never spell check this so be prepared to have your brain melted

First and foremost I want to say thank you to everyone whom I have have every had the pleasure of interacting with in this community. Thank you all, I have met some of my greatest friends in this community many of which I can called In real life friends, People Like Pandi, Burgz, Pyrah ,Fozzy and Will to name just a handful but the list goes on and on they truly are great friends, RP helped me find the person I fell on love with and for that I will be eternally grateful, Without RP we would have never met but oh boy am I glad we did.

I want to thank a few more people for a lot of things so here goes:

• All the RP Staff Team past and present (except Rampage he is a comrade I hate comrades).
  • Anyone and everyone who ever had anything to do with CRA. I :CRA: you all.
  • All the members of the Old Volki when I was active, you took me in when I was new and for that I am so thankful.
  • These people personally I could call my friends: Pandi, Pyrah, Will, Burgz, Fozzy, Enar, Johnny, Badger, Scarecrow, Clammy, Terry, James Ofqdsbwq1qwfpdfv, Terra, Jake, LethalWomen, Rampage, Neom, Man, Slippy, Nykke, Daheb, Fringe, Chernov, Howtodresswell, Upshot, Mexsion, Padomike, SamJ and so many more. Thank you for being awesome every single one of you made my time here that much better and I can never repay you. (Oh the cliches when will they end?)

I would Also like to apologize to some people:

To anyone who I may have offended over my time here I apologize, I hold no grudges for any of you, If you feel I somehow disrespected you I am sorry, It was not my intention to cause bad blood in any serious way I am just internet troll who enjoy getting that reaction so if you felt I meant anything on a personal level I didn't and I am sorry.

To any staff member who I ever called biased or anything along those line I am sorry, the closure of CRA made me very angry and the only people I could blame was you guys, Although the disbandment was something I hate looking back I see why you did it, We brought nothing but trouble to the server/forum and you did your job and dealt with us we have only ourselves to blame for that. CRA were my friends and when the closure came I lost a lot of them and that made me very bitter towards a lot of the staff and I said some pretty horrid things If I could take those words back I would, For that I am deeply sorry.

DayZRP was and still is a very fond memory to me, I will keep those memories for a life time. (INB4 Amnesia)

Thank you for everything, Anyone who spoke with me, Played with me or even flamed at me thank you. Maybe one day i'll be back but somehow I don't think so. Goodbye everyone.

Please do not turned this into a flame thread, lets not get a repeat of yesterday it's not worth it you old keyboard warriors you :D.

owYSIfz.png

enar21    1

CLAMMMEHHH

Bye man :( I understand that it's not as fun without CRA but if you don't think it's fun anymore then I won't stop you.

I will miss you but at the same time I'm pretty sure we will be in contact on TS yeah?

Clammy    0

CLAMMMEHHH

Bye man :( I understand that it's not as fun without CRA but if you don't think it's fun anymore then I won't stop you.

I will miss you but at the same time I'm pretty sure we will be in contact on TS yeah?

Again, its for liquid haha

enar21    1

Oh shit Liquid aswell.

Bye Liquid! You're still a top lad and I will still talk to you in TS probably aswell.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

Very mature of you Liquid, you were a great pleasure to have around. Even if your writing hurts my head sometimes. Have a great time wherever you go Sweet Prince.

Doc    3

At least you had the stones to say a proper goodbye instead of going off an a tangent with #fuckRP and #staffsuck. So, I'll give you a proper goodbye!

"Goodbye"

enar21    1

CLAMMMEHHH

I totally missed Liquids ban... I thought this thread was for you and Liquid...

Clammy    0

CLAMMMEHHH

I totally missed Liquids ban... I thought this thread was for you and Liquid...

He asked to be banned, I was thinking of making one but not sure.

o7 Liquid

Fozzy    2

:'( sheds tear, our brother has left to go to better lands!

tumblr_n3utd282bb1ste05mo1_500.gif

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Even tho you cant see this, it is worth saying you are great guy and one of the great friends I have made here, I will still always be in contact with you on ts and we will still hang out and play games together. But it truely sucks that you have left RP, You've left me with clammy and fozzy ;) how am I ment to look after the lost children of CRA on my own.

Take care brother

smPncqc.gif

Your lucky I even took the time to use capitals

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Glad to see he called me a friend. Not glad to see he insulted my name ;(

Liquids a great guy and I'm glad that I can spend time playing CS:GO with him still. Sad that he left this community though :(

Murdercool    29

Goodbye Liquid!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Liquid; one of the closer friends I had in CRA <3