Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Unknown Entity

Mark Prime's Frequency : 113.60

Unknown Entity    126

*A radio message come's through, it isn't clear, but a man's voice can be heard*

"Hello.. Anyone out there ? I've.. just come back from a run. I'm looking to do some trading"

"I have a black tactical t'shirt, some kind of military grade army pants (// TTsKO pants) and an empty Magazine, on the engraving on the side I can read '1911'."

"I'm, humm, not looking for much in exchange. I could use some .357 rounds, maybe an extra canteen, or a black helmet?"

"Contact me on this frequency, I'll keep my walkie talkie on as long as I can"

*The voice stops talking*

Revocane    1

"Hah! You would've loved to have met me yesterday. I ended up dumping a large stash of .357 up in Novod. I still have a few left if you are interested, and possibly some other junk as well you may like."

Without missing a beat, the Yank continues.

"Because of some certain.. predicaments I may as well be wearing rags, and damn its getting cold. Over."

His message ends, the radio goes silent.

Unknown Entity    126

"Perfect, keep as many as you can, I'll take them all. Where do you wish to meet ? I am currently in a small village outside of Severograd"

Revocane    1

"How does Grishino sound? I'm currently just outside of Myshinko, but am heading up that way."

The sound of magnum rounds clatter together over the radio.

"Like I said, I don't have that many but will make the trip worth your while. Name is Reggie. I'll be in all black."

Unknown Entity    126

"How about Prud Lake ? It's south east of Grishino, above Stary. I try to avoid cities."

"I'll stick in that general area, let me know when you're ready to meet."

Sign in to follow this