Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:28

Sign in to follow this  
Dishes

Military Responds

Dishes    159

Was just wondering, since the persistence thing is on and everyone is constantly checking the military bases, does any of the military loot spawn back anymore? Or is it not like, there are only a hand full of assault rifles on the server now kinda thing?... hope that makes sense lol

Dougie    23

I think there are only a few rifles, and since people visit military areas so often, they don't tend to spawn very much. Not sure if that is right but sounds like it would be.

Some people find assault rifles, but have a really hard time finding a mag for said rifle. People probably dump the things for something more practical and easy to find ammo for.

I've seen more military drops at crashed urals then jails, so you might want to check a junkyard with a ton of broken down urals for anything useful rather then NWAF.

PJKondra    0

I've found more sks and cz rifles then you could shake a stick at. All at the same place as Carib said, along with broken down tanks. I have had a real hard time finding ammo for said sks and cz rifles. The repeater i found seems like the gun im going to stick with until i come across sks or cz ammo.

A friend of mine found two AKMs yesterday so I guess they still spawn ;)

Unknown Entity    126

Stuff still spawns, but finding magazines & ammo on a regular bases for a 101 for example seems too much of a hassle.

I'm keeping my repeater until I find a mosin.