Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
TurtleMuncher

Free People's Militia Media thread

As FPM gathers momentum, its become time to open a media thread. Feel free to post any screenshots, videos, or youtube links related to FPM. Ill start us off.

85A5E28E153D9F5C97580E08815867CE497939F5

Doc From FANGS stands over me looking unimpressed as I rest by a tent.

Cool picture, kind of disappointing that you couldn't move the messages in the middle, otherwise I would've edited it a bit.

Cool picture, kind of disappointing that you couldn't move the messages in the middle, otherwise I would've edited it a bit.

I agree, I tried but im not that savy with photoshop

Well, I gave it a go anyways. I'm not that savy with PS either, but there's this great website called Photobucket that you can edit photos with ease.

2a674067-7a57-45bc-b7f6-8c396fd2e653.jpg?t=1415673355

So I took the above picture, and using the edit feature on this website, I changed it slightly. Go ahead and play around with it if you want, completely free and easy to use. :P

Well, I gave it a go anyways. I'm not that savy with PS either, but there's this great website called Photobucket that you can edit photos with ease.

2a674067-7a57-45bc-b7f6-8c396fd2e653.jpg?t=1415673355

So I took the above picture, and using the edit feature on this website, I changed it slightly. Go ahead and play around with it if you want, completely free and easy to use. :P

thanks, ya ill probably use it for later pictures and the picture looks good. I like how much more dramatic it looks now like he's about to kill me haha

LoneStarrr    84

[video=youtube]

This was a night where, with the help of Volki and many unnamed civs, FPM defended Solace from an onslaught of hordes that never seemed to end. I do apologize for the longevity of the video and also the low audio level. The entire ordeal lasted about 2 and a half hours and I just left in the parts that made sense. As for the low audio level, that was a mistake on my part as I did not recognize how low I had set the audio at the time I uploaded the video.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix
-snip-

Hope you had as much fun as I did driving the Humvee ;)

LoneStarrr    84

-snip-

Lol, it was amazing watching you guys plow through them :D

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

-snip-

Lol, it was amazing watching you guys plow through them :D

It was a great night,

Felt like a badass

DJREX    0

-snip-

About 6:50 in the video all I hear is "He has a pkm, its Igor its Igor... DANGER CLOSE, iam moving back." I am not that scary guys.

Am I missing something? When did FPM gain KOS :P

Septimus    23

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Not really time or place. But if you insist, FPM robbed SVR with Volki, so once SVR opened fire due to the robbery, it granted KoS.

LoneStarrr    84

We had KOS from the robbery but our guy figured since it was a joint-op and he was assigned to be with Jcastle that when JCastle died, he gained KOS rights then too.

Ok thanks for the answers guys!

Septimus    23

We had KOS from the robbery but our guy figured since it was a joint-op and he was assigned to be with Jcastle that when JCastle died, he gained KOS rights then too.

Pardon? I don't understand, the initial kills were in sync but shots were not fired towards any member of FPM at the time. How does this grant 'FPM' rights to kill on sight. I do recall within your video that you are couple hundred meters away from Jcastle and have no 'eyes on' within the scenario yet you proceed to shoot at Alexander Degtyarev and kill him, having said that my mind is confuzzled.