Server time: 2017-08-18, 21:57

Sign in to follow this  

Going for a while

Feel like I need a break from this community, been here for a year and a half now. It's been fantastic up until around now. I left staff, on slightly bad terms, and now there's nothing here for me anymore, the mod has grown stale and SA isn't in full swing yet. I'll be back when SA is sorted out.

Mostly it's general bullshitery that's making me leave, just need something fresh and fun to play on or I might not even play on anything much anymore. I should concentrate on A-levels and stuff, I'll be on PayDay 2 & CS:GO once in a while though.

Thanks to all the lads who made this year and a bit worthwhile, you all know who you are and you're all great guys :thumbsup:

I'm not going to change my name to "Ghost of Hatch" because I'm not that much of a cool guy, I'll be around but my presence won't be as much as it used to be. So yeah, cya in a day/week/hour whatever will be posted as a reply.

- Until next time,

Hatch

One of the best guys I have met and I met you back in altar days in 501st! See you on cs go you rager ;)

Samaritan    251

Take care fella...o7

o7 see you (hopefully) when the standalone gets ironed out!

I'm hoping SA releases logs for server admins soon, otherwise having an RP server with set rules just won't work :/

Goodbye Hatch/Toby/T-Dog/T-Bag,

Easily one of the coolest, nicest, most down to earth people I've met in this community. I consider you one of my best friends in this community and it deeply saddens me to see you go. Its been almost a year since we met in the 501st and its flown by.

I will deeply miss you <3 <3 <3

Come back soon!

Lx50kYM.png

-patty-

Cheers Poot-poot, known you for a year now so I can easily say you're one of my closest friends here :)

That's tragic innit

Anyway, really enjoyed the times we had together, great RPer.

Murdercool    32

Bu.. But.. Hatch.. My m9.. My love.. Why would you go on a break without me!!! :( o7

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Pop in ts m8y boi

Dougie    23

See ya later Hatch, you were a cool guy... If only the media team was still around...

Red    138

Relax, take a load off, do your own thing for a bit and I hope to see you when SA hits off.

Best of luck to you. o7

DinoB    20

cya hatchy boy, hopefully you will come back soon

Cya m8, you better still swing by the TS for some top notch Banter.

:B17: 4 lyf