Server time: 2017-10-18, 04:03
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Cedrea

Random transmision: 89.15

Cedrea    1

*radio static*

*you suddenly hear a man's voice*

"Hello. Is anyone there? Shit.. is this thing even working?" *hits the radio and spits*

"I'm trading some things. Erm.. magazines for .22 rifles and pistols and an MP5K. Looking for bulletproof vest(//press vest)."

*the broadcast ends and you start hearing radio static again*

Conor    254

*radio static*

Hello. Is anyone there? Shit.. is this thing even working? *hits the radio and spits*

I'm trading some things. Erm.. magazines for .22 rifles and pistols and an MP5K. Looking for bulletproof vest(//press vest).

Conor listens to the mans message before depressing the talk button on his radio

"You have either a FNX .45 pistol or a magazine for a colt .45 (//M1911 mag)?"

He releases the button and listens for a reply

Cedrea    1

Conor listens to the mans message before depressing the talk button on his radio

"You have either a FNX .45 pistol or a magazine for a colt .45 (//M1911 mag)?"

He releases the button and listens for a reply

*As he was about to throw the radio away, Ladima hears a reply*

"Hello, hello there friend. Let me see.. let me see.." *starts going through his stuff* "I can swear there was one of those around here.." *notices a hole in his back pocket and starts yelling* "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

*after a moment of silence, you can hear Ladima talking again*

"Sorry buddy.. seems like it.. erm.. disapepared.. Anything else?"

*radio static*

Conor    254

*As he was about to throw the radio away, Ladima hears a reply*

Hello, hello there friend. Let me see.. let me see.. *starts going through his stuff* I can swear there was one of those around here.. *notices a hole in his back pocket and starts yelling* WHAT THE FUCK?!

*after a moment of silence, you can hear Ladima talking again*

Sorry buddy.. seems like it.. erm.. disapepared.. Anything else?

*radio static*

He scowls and presses the talk button

"Damnit. Nope, I am not after anything else."

"If you do find one however, get in touch."

He sticks his radio back into his backpack

vivallion    4

*radio static*

Hello. Is anyone there? Shit.. is this thing even working? *hits the radio and spits*

I'm trading some things. Erm.. magazines for .22 rifles and pistols and an MP5K. Looking for bulletproof vest(//press vest).

A voice of a man, masked obviously due to the echo projected in the message, "There's plenty of .22 magazines down west in the military-tent area, i counted fourscattered about, all loaded. Enjoy."

*Radio transmission comes in*

Hey huh..names Mookoko, i've got ways of getting things. Count me in to get you that vest for your MP5. Will you shut the fuck u-

*The radio transmission hastily ends as you hear a gunshot and a rustling noise*

Cedrea    1

*radio static*

"Hello fellow survivors. This is Ladima. I am still looking for that bulletproof vest(//anti-stab vest or press vest). I am offering other things now."

*looks in his backpack* "Hmm.. let's see.. .22 rifle magazine, 9mm round, 7.62x39 bullets.. erm.. and a very rare AK101 with a magazine."

*Ladima hears movement in the bushes*

"Fuck off you stupid gh...."

*transmission ends*

Conor    254

Conor sits staring out of the window as the rain lashes against it, he picks up his radio and presses the talk button

"I am looking to trade an FNX.45 pistol on its own for an M1911 with six, yes SIX magazines. Get in touch"

He sets his radio back down

Cedrea    1

*radio static*

"It's been a while since I used this.. I hope it's still got some juice in those batteries"

*remains silent for a moment*

"If anyone is hearing this.. I'm looking for some netting material."

*transmission ends*

*Intermittent static interrupts the frequency followed by low raspy mumbling*

"Whispers....bzzt kkk....in the trees. Tell....bzzt....sad stor...kkkk.... Ranks teaming.....bzzzt....SNAKES AND LIONS!.... [indecipherable mumbling] Safe is a distant..bzzt....mem..kkkk..Hope fades as the dying breath.. Lets see how the wicked and malignant fair..bzzt..storm...kkk....[transmittion cuts out]

Cedrea    1

*radio static followed by a cough*

Hello? *smacks the radio* Can anyone hear this? *small pause* I've g..t plen..y of things .. sell. Looking for a high ca...city ve..t(smersh vest), a sp..d loa..r for a revolver and .357 amm..ition. *spits*

*heavy coughing followed by radio static*

Cedrea    1

*radio static*

Big find today.. A freaking tent! *small pause* You know.. like one of the freaking tents you see in the military camps... Fucking pristine, not even a scratch.

Oh crap..

*A few gunshots can be heard*

Ok.. I have this baby up for trade if anyone is interested.

*radio static*

Sign in to follow this