Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:05

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liquid

Still full of utter sadness :( [RIP CRA]

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Never Forget :(

[video=youtube]

Still can't believe I lost so many friends when CRA went down :(. I feel so lost in this community now, I wish it never ended like it did. Can't help but think I caused all of the problems in CRA so I kinda blame myself for its downfall.

:cra:

Can't help but think I caused all of the problems in CRA so I kinda blame myself for its downfall.

Nope wasnt you you were one of the only people I actually enjoyed interacting with in CRA the rest just robbed on sight because they could but then again if you and the rest of the leadership had cleared out/cracked down on the people doing it CRA would probably still be around.

Terra    1366

Dont blame yourself. It´s no one´s fault in my opinion.

Think of all the people which still do not agree of the disbanding of CRA. And don´t feel lost. You have many friends. Here on Rp and outside of Rp.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

:CRA: never forghetti :CRA:

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Nope wasn't you you were one of the only people I actually enjoyed interacting with in CRA the rest just robbed on sight because they could but then again if you and the rest of the leadership had cleared out/cracked down on the people doing it CRA would probably still be around.

My forum attitude fucking sucks tho, I attributed to the closure and feel responsible. Looking back I regret almost everything I put on the forum. Sadly it's to late now to do anything about it but I can't play RP without feeling kinda bummed that's its not with the friendships I forged over the year I have been here.

:CRA: never forghetti :CRA:

Knees weak arms forghetti? :P.

My forum attitude fucking sucks tho, I attributed to the closure and feel responsible. Looking back I regret almost everything I put on the forum. Sadly it's to late now to do anything about it but I can't play RP without feeling kinda bummed that's its not with the friendships I forged over the year I have been here.

Didnt only like 2 people get banned in CRA you still got the other 30+ or so of them to play with :P where have they all gone to I know a lot of them are still around.

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Think of all the people which still do not agree of the disbanding of CRA. And don´t feel lost. You have many friends. Here on Rp and outside of Rp.

The blame has to lie somewhere, I feel it lies with me in many ways. Maybe if I acted differently it would still be here.

Didnt only like 2 people get banned in CRA you still got the other 30+ or so of them to play with :P where have they all gone to I know a lot of them are still around.

The internet is a cruel bastard, Friends can disappear as quickly as they come along sadly, I still have the OG's but the rest have kinda gone off and that saddens me more than anything.

Terra    1366

The blame has to lie somewhere, I feel it lies with me in many ways. Maybe if I acted differently it would still be here.

Just No. It´s not on one single person. Delete that out of your mind. There were many things going wrong. And not all was in CRA. So stop that.

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Just No. It´s not on one single person. Delete that out of your mind. There were many things going wrong. And not all was in CRA. So stop that.

The fact that Rolle removed a little picture from my name on the forum doesn't get me down, it was the consequent loss of friends that follow from that point on. The abruptness and speed it was done left us with no time to 'prepare'. CRA wasn't a clan it was a group of friends that just enjoyed chilling and that seems to have vanished some what, It sucks big time and I miss it :(.

:(, The good times.

[video=youtube]

Terra    1366

The fact that Rolle removed a little picture from my name on the forum doesn't get me down, it was the consequent loss of friends that follow from that point on. The abruptness and speed it was done left us with no time to 'prepare'. CRA wasn't a clan it was a group of friends that just enjoyed chilling and that seems to have vanished some what, It sucks big time and I miss it :(.

:(, The good times.

[video=youtube]

I know that you miss it. And I know that it must suck for you. Dont get me wrong, but sometimes looking back to something good, even it is gone, can be very nice. It gives you room for something new. I know those people were your friends. Now they are gone. Dont you think if they were that close friends to you, they would try to keep in contact with you, right?

Dont stuck in the past. Move on. Create something nice and new.

I got to know you different and I´m sure you can move on to something new and special.

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

I got to know you different and I'm sure you can move on to something new and special.

As much as i act like a right nob on these forums, I'm not really that person IRL. If you show any weakness on the internet people exploit it in horrible ways. Thus I act like a nob to 'cover them up'.

Also to set the record straight through all the IC beef we had with SVR none of that translated to OOC. I had and still don't have any reason to dislike let alone hate any of them, Just thought i'd point that out.

The Major

VnzIo3U.jpg

CRA V2

jcWDZkR.jpg

Dima and Robert, The best of friends.

o598jgh.jpg

Enar, Lewis and Pandi

u2te1tQ.jpg

The mighty CRA at the Capital Building

YthnqdR.jpg

gWhMnmk.png

ARXUUYE.png

Soren    0

Still can't believe I lost so many friends when CRA went down :(.

Wow I never knew staff disallowed you all from being friends, that was uncalled for! :(

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Rip Pandi

Rip Fuzzy nah never mind no one cares bout him

Whats a fuzzy?.

Riperino in peacerino.

Fozzy    2

Rip Pandi

Hello my name is Fuzzy and I destroy lives

kyoto    4

Rip Pandi

Hello my name is Fuzzy and I destroy lives

K m9

All you're fault Liquid thx. M8

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

Who even are you?, Clan hopping noob :D.

kyoto    4

Who even are you?, Clan hopping noob :D.

You want a punch m9?

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

You want a punch m9?

1v1 me rust know scops ownly.

RoCKiE    0

aww :3

Pyrah    1

Never one persons fault my old friend, we all had our parts to play and beyond that things that we could not control. Terra is right, the true friends you made will always be around, everyone of the 30+ are friends it's just some of us don't play anymore, some have been "removed" (who was Fuzzy again?) plus then there's others who have gone onto other clans, they have to spend time with that clan to "gel" just as we all did.

CRA for those of us involved will always leave a little void but ah well onwards and upwards me old chap, we can go play CoD or Erm that crap game where you open cases and get shit skins...CS:GO that's it!!

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

CRA for those of us involved will always leave a little void but ah well onwards and upwards me old chap, we can go play CoD or Erm that crap game where you open cases and get shit skins...CS:GO that's it!!

Sadly on RP it's kinda hard to forge new relationships after what happened to us, Maybe one day. CS:GO got old fast but still I hope Pandi likes his new Fire serpent, Oh sorry did that hit a nerve you old git :P.

Pyrah    1

Bite me!!

Never whatsapp, skype, steam, RP or any other type message me again!!