Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

[EPM] El Presidentes Militia

Rolle    2962

El Presidentes Militia

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."

Che Guevara

Story

In February 2008 Fidel Castro has stepped down as the leader of the Cuban government and a new President was chosen - Raúl Castro. After coming to power Raúl promised people more freedom and removal of restrictions surrounding their daily lives as well as better relations with neighboring countries, including USA. This was not very popular among Fidels loyalists who wanted to rule the country with iron fist, the way their glorious leader did for almost 50 years.

The time has come to start a revolución!

pp31770-che---revolucion.jpg

A new leader of the new revolution movement has emerged - Rolando Batista. Rolando together with his loyal henchmen created a guerrilla to overthrow the current government. Soon after many generals and highly ranked officers have joined Rolandos guerrilla, which has now gained notoriety in the country after many successful attacks against military targets whom refused to join their cause. Because Rolando always referred to himself as the true El Presidente, the movement has soon become known as "El Presidentes Militia".

chefilmgroup.jpg

El Presidente with his devoted soldiers and favorite rifle - 'Sasha'.

Rolandos campaign against the government went on for years, with great successes as well as heavy losses. In 2011 El Presidente was heavily wounded during a battle with Cuban armed forces and had to temporarily leave Cuba and go to Russia to recover. There he made contacts among politicians, officers and arm dealers which allowed him to gain even more influence and more effectively supply his movement.

_45321148_cuba_512.jpg

El Presidente enjoys fireplace RP with a guitar and El Sombrero.

He returned to Cuba with new strength in 2013, but not for long. In late 2014 an outbreak of new epidemic spread throughout the world. EPM has fought bravely against the infected, but were soon outnumbered and cornered with their backs against the ocean. The most loyal bodyguards of El Presidente took his armored limousine and made a desperate attempt at escaping the country in a small airplane. Luckily, they managed to get to the airport and successfully escaped the country, just as it was completely overtaken by the infected.

El Presidente and what remained of his group flew towards US, where they were met with hostility and complete chaos. Seeing that there was no chance of surviving there they hijacked a bigger plane and decided to head towards Russia and rendezvous with El Presidentes friends, where they could possibly wait out this pandemic in exile and return to Cuba once things settle down.

When they arrived in Russia the old friends of El Presidente turned their back on him. One does not simply cross El Presidente. After killing the old "friends" and taking their supplies and vehicles El Presidente decided to head south, towards the country of Chernarus, hoping to start anew, restore order and rule over it and create a new Cuban colony.

Leader:

El Presidente

el_prez.jpg

Rolando 'El Presidente' Batista (Rolle)

Leader of the EPM, megalomaniac and devoted communist, a cruel dictator who will do anything to get to power.

Henchmen:

Jose M.Churbi (Staggs)

COLORED-A+17-year-old+communist+militant,+Marina+Ginesta,+stands+on+the+roof+of+a+hotel+in+Barcelona+1936.jpg

Churbi being member of El presidentes close nit group has a interesting past... Son of the famous tabbaco plantation owner Sergio Churbi he is the youngest son and part of one of the 3 richest families that controlled Cuba prior to the revolution, son to a capitalist pig José, was no entitled to his fathers wealth and lands due to a family tradition that the eldest son would be given the lands and money once their father died.

At the age of 17 José joined the national guard and rose to the ranks of capitán quickly due to his vast knowledge of languages and high class education making him a dangerous foe and translator for the guard as the was able to speak various latin tongues among st some basic Germanic ones.

At the age of 25 he decided to further his knowledge and when to Cuba's most well known university: "El gran estudi" and here José found his interest in politics and started to evolve his extremist ideas in politics.

It was not until he was 27 until he met the presidente in a poker game..discussing their views in freedom and equality plus their hatred to the fascist in power. With el presidentes vast knowledge and poetic tongue he convinced Churbi to join the corse and to rejoin the army and rise the ranks higher the become a coporál to help el presidente with the revolutions "golpe de estado"...converting from inside the army soldiers to join the course to weaken and sabotage the fascists grip on cuban lands. In return el presidente would give José his fathers lands and more in plantations as a gift for helping the revolution. José then....on the day we call "La gloriosa" José amogst fellow guerrilles loyal to the revolution occupied the streets and captured various cities in the name of the presidente.

Now, José is one of the richest men after the revolution... Controlling and owning in the name of the state the entire Cuban industry exporting cheap and high quality tabbaco for the greater good and run by prisoners of war: capitalists, fascists and traitors to the revolution. This is why due to his upbringing and education and stance within the party he is commonly known to the people as: El pijo.

Luis Santiago (Conor)

zp2APaa.jpg

Luis grew up on a farm close to the town of Perico, Cuba.

His family had no money and from a young age he was taught to hunt by his father.

When he was 25 he left the farm and moved to Havana getting a job as a chef. He was always after money and he ended up getting in deep with the sharks where his rifle skills were of use to him once more - being paid for basic bodyguard work and small hits in between working as a chef.

During his time at 'Libre Pollos Bar & Grill' a regular patron took a liking to the food he cooked. This was none other than Rolando Batista! They then got to know each other over the course of the following months and when Rolando created the militia to overthrow the government, he invited Luis to join his cause as his skills with a rifle would be of great use... and of course, he can cook a smashing meal!

Soldiers:

Smoke_break_el_serrano_1987.jpg

TBA

Objectives:

- Secure a new palace and perimeter around it for El Presidente

- Convince existing groups in Chernarus that El Presidente is the only true leader of the country

- Find many beautiful wenches for El Presidetes harem

Recruitment:

To join El Presidentes Militia you must:

- Be a devout communist

- Trust in El Presidente and risk your life to protect him

- Enjoy fireplace RP with la guitarra and El Sombrero with chiquitas.

- Roleplay comes AFTER the initiation

- Never say "mood" or create dank memes

- Not be called Hebee, Shadows or evanm23

- Carefully watch the following video for demonstration on how to do typical EPM group RP:

- Post your characters name, picture and short story behind him joining El Presidente Militia.

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE

Fridge    0

Recruitment:

- Never say Yayo

Yayo ;)

yayo-dance-o.gif

Mikachu    26

#aboose

Moxy    19

Recruitment:

• Be a devout communist:
    PLz my name is Moxy
  • Trust in El Presidente and risk your life to protect him:
    All I know is Trust In El Presidente
  • Enjoy fireplace RP with a guitar and El Sombrero with chiquitas:
    I can make a fire with a Chiquita inside of a sombrero with my eyes closed in >.9 seconds.
  • Never say Yayo:
    Oyay!
  • Not be called Daheb:
    Plz my name is Moxy
  • Carefully watch
    instructional video
    I've watched it 9001 times

Hofer    20

Literally worst group idea ever.

Go do something decent instead, like bring back SHADOW FORCE.

SweetJoe    390

So much humor. Rolando Batista.

Recruitment:

- Be a devout communist

- Enjoy fireplace RP with a guitar and El Sombrero with chiquitas.

- Never say Yayo

- Not be called Daheb

- Carefully watch El Presidente RP instructional video

Ive got all of that. Can i Join? Bwhahaha

Rolle    2962

Please stop spamming my serious group thread with your nonsense, thank you!

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

- Be a devout communist

I am

#Believe. All hail prrrrrresidente

Yes, I agree

- Never say Yayo

Yes, I agree

- Not be called Daheb

PLZ MY NAEM IS NATHAN

Im rossian and i want to aaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRPeeeeeeee

Franz    0

This is a public thread and everybody is allowed to post his/her opinion here whether you like it or not.

Franklin    8

Recruitment:

- Be a devout communist

k

*Salutes El Presidente* At you service

:D*Picks up french horn* Can I bring this?

- Never say Yayo

??? What is this word you speak of?

- Not be called Daheb

The names Franklin

420 + 69 +666 = Illuminiti cenfirmed

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Good to see Rolle's using his time wisely. x3

Valkerion    0

At least hes not using it to perm you :P or me again for that matter :troll:

So Rolle if I join can I constantly do my horrible scarface impression?

Rolle    2962

This is a public thread and everybody is allowed to post his/her opinion here whether you like it or not.

Please do respect El Presidentes authoritah, or else. Thank you.

At least hes not using it to perm you :P or me again for that matter :troll:

So Rolle if I join can I constantly do my horrible scarface impression?

Sure, I will contact you with details Soon.

Rolle    2962

Denied

You forget that SA groups do not have to be approved, young Padawan.

You should accept me, I'll bring burritos

Masulii    25

- Be a devout communist

Okidoki

Anything for El Presidente!

Did somebody say RRRrrrRRRrrRRRPPP?

- Never say Yayo

What does this even mean?

- Not be called Daheb

Wad de hell? Name is Haiba Charm!

"Are you bleed?" "No, I am broke." "Are you morphine?"

"All hail El Presidente!"