Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
jaanivald

Waterpumps not working?

jaanivald    0

I haven´t found any waterpumps that works, is it just me that are having this problem? Also cant fill canteen from lakes or ponds.

Tried several waterpumps in Novodo, Berenzino and Khelmand get no actionmeny. tried to fill canteen in willow lake and black lake same there.

Unknown Entity    126

No waterpumps are down. You should be able to fill those canteens in rivers and lakes though.

jaanivald    0

Well then i know :/ tnx. And not working filling canteen in lakes either.. tried two big lakes and several ponds.. Nothing.

Voodoo    490

Well then i know :/ tnx. And not working filling canteen in lakes either.. tried two big lakes and several ponds.. Nothing.

I believe you can fill bottles and canteens in the rain. You can also drink from lakes and ponds without getting sick

jaanivald    0

A oki.. well since im almost dying from thirst and sitting by a waterpump i'll just have to wait for them to start working again.. hehehe..

Conor    254

A oki.. well since im almost dying from thirst and sitting by a waterpump i'll just have to wait for them to start working again.. hehehe..

If you go to a lake or pond you can drink directly from it.

jaanivald    0

Tnx for the info guys.. i'll try that, drinking dont work on Black lake or Willow lake, just so you don´t run to them just to drink.