Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:22

Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

DayZRP mod death is imminent !?

Frozen    45

So we can finally see the numbers on RP dropping and the numbers on SA rising.. Is is just me who thinks it's time to go full out SA ? or?

Discussions are more then welcomed just don't hate or flame !

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

no

SA sucks

Profwedgie    7

Keep both, well until SA is up and running too its max :P

Ironicman    7

So we can finally see the numbers on RP dropping and the numbers on SA rising.. Is is just me who thinks it's time to go full out SA ? or?

Discussions are more then welcomed just don't hate or flame !

The mod has cars and the other has shoes, Your argument is invalid.

no, its good but the mod is still good.

I agree, there's people who love SA (Me for example) and have switched from the mod to SA. On the other hand, there's people who still think the mod is not yet ready and stick to the mod.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

i dont think its time to switch to something that still doesnt have cars

or working spawns

Tamaster92    14

No because SA isn't fully ready yet

Besides people enjoy the mod

Frozen    45

Just to clarify I am not demanding that it should switch.. I know SA is far from being ready.. I do think that the SA population is growing though.

Standalone is still too broken imo for the community to completely switch over. The mod is just fine.

Why take something away that has been worked on for so long when we can just have both?

Igi    4

Switching to SA entirely just won't happen...

Not until it has modding support.

Even then, I can't see us just scrapping all the work that was put into the mod.

Trust me though, once SA gets mod support.. we'll be ALL over that shit.

EDIT: anyways, who says the mod numbers are dropping? >_> They look fine to me.

Rolle    2440

Wait, we're dying again? With all the custom weapons, vehicles, attachments, new building system, new map additions, planned "RP quest" system and fixes that were introduced lately? I don't think so! :)

Wait, we're dying again? With all the custom weapons, vehicles, attachments, new building system, new map additions, planned "RP quest" system and fixes that were introduced lately? I don't think so! :)

#HYPE

Voodoo    353

Na its not dying people are just hyped for SA and I cant blame them its good but sooner or later people will flood back to the Mod (Until vehicles are released)

Even then I think the numbers will raise on SA due to a vehicle but then slowly go back to the Mod until SA becomes stable which at the moment seems a long way off

SA is not even close to ready, once it has cars and everything is more stable then I can see the community being more SA. But for now the mod has much more to offer and many people still enjoy it. I enjoy playing both because I feel they are so different from each other, they are like two different games to me.

Preplin    0

SA is good and all but its not for everyone. I know that if/once the community switches over, I personally won't be joining on that side. So for now keep both, and I hardly think the mod is "dying"

Toorrik    4

tumblr_mzgpg5yaQY1r5jv7ho1_500.gif

Its always dying then its always getting better and at the same time its always dead yet always alive and then its Rolle's fault and then its mine, and then its someone else's fault then its another servers fault.

So, what diagnosis do we give to something that is dying yet living, yet dead yet alive, hmm?

tumblr_inline_n5mw8xVCsC1sohk3w.gif

Of course the numbers on SA are rising, its new and shiny compared to what most of the people here have been playing for the past year and a lot of people have been waiting for SA RP. People will eventually get sick of SA and its issues and they will come crawling back and before you know it the server will be 60/60 again.

KpopKilla    64

I like the mod, but when most of the server is within 1000 meters of Solace it gets stale fast.