Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:21
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Iso

Character Development

Iso    1242

Do any of you guys/girls think that you'll ever kill your character for good in the DayZRP world? Personally, I've been considering it lately, seeing as his story has come full arc almost but I haven't worked up to doing it quite yet.

Also, any interesting developments with your characters lately? Also if you feel like telling how your character got to the point he/she is at now, please do, I love reading fascinating stories.

Clammy    0

I've wanted my character to be killed off but I haven't found the right people to do it.

Sparky    0

I've wanted my character to be killed off but I haven't found the right people to do it.

<------- Ill do it since me and you are mates IC

Clammy    0

<------- Ill do it since me and you are mates IC

I want to kill off Marcus Griffin :P If namalsk doesn't happen then I want Feliks to be killed as CRA were ment to go to namalsk in search for a safe haven for chernarussions

Fridge    0

I've perma deathed many characters in beautiful ways. Personally I love creating a new character and not role-playing the same one as it gets boring and hard to develop. I prefer developing multiple characters as it keeps my mind open for varied RP :)

Carib had been my character since I joined RP, and towards the beginning of the SA server, I was planning his death. Sadly, procrastination, storyline, and just in general not wanting to do it kept me from actually killing him off.

So instead of his death, I created his 'ending' on a RP post found here. This made more sense to have this type of ending, and I felt better actually writing this rather then the whole suicide/bandit attack story.

The amount of character development packed in to Carib is -huge-, I have a wiki that almost sort of covers everything here. Almost. His background story will still remain larger then the rest of his story here on Chernarus, and the stuff linked in to the wiki is just what I could summarize to the shortest part.

Perhaps with the new SA lore bound to come with the SA server, maybe his IG interactions/ choices will lead him to a less happy ending then it is today.

Rolle    2985

Siorre might have an interesting input on this :D

Mischief    215

I've thought about it with Charlie, mostly because she's had so many near death experiences that i might do it later on in her story.. Might. :] we'll see.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Nah.

Daheb grew up in a cage with crocodiles in the Netherlands under the name Morris Karmov. While he qas young he Put In Putin power.

He then grew up and became Batman. The Dark knight joined CIA and went undercover as Somaliannpirate. Meanwhile he became scientist under the name 'vasili rozovksy' and he started the apocalypse.

I luv SA freelore.. DAHEB WILL NEVER DIE

Valkerion    0

Nah.

Daheb grew up in a cage with crocodiles in the Netherlands under the name Morris Karmov. While he qas young he Put In Putin power.

He then grew up and became Batman. The Dark knight joined CIA and went undercover as Somaliannpirate. Meanwhile he became scientist under the name 'vasili rozovksy' and he started the apocalypse.

Dont forget the part where he goes from being sudanese to somalian over night :P

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Nah.

Dont forget the part where he goes from being sudanese to somalian over night :P

Sshshh no proof

( i think he was nigerian actually)

Siorre    0

Siorre might have an interesting input on this :D

sometimes I want to stab you but this made me lol. Thanks for making my day babe 8)

Major Tom    91

Yeah, my guy has always been my character other than a few odd occasions. He's gone from a pacifist friendly medic to a ruthless bandit leader with unclear morals. I've tried to make it so my character still thinks he is the good guy he set out to be, but in actuality he's a villain. Like my signature says (but you can't see it anymore thanks to site updates gg) "Every villain is a hero in his own mind"-Tom Hiddleston. More recently, I've had my character doubt his morals and maybe start to understand that he is the bad guy after all.

This development has taken like, a fucking year or so. I've sorta stopped playing now though so my character is just stuck in limbo trying to understand who he is, lol.

SomeWeirdAssGuy    287

I've thought about contacting old enemies OOC to arrange the death of Gavin Dayer, but many former Cerberus members would have my head if I did.

I've thought about contacting old enemies OOC to arrange the death of Gavin Dayer, but many former Cerberus members would have my head if I did.

Yes, yes we would Gavin.