Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SatansNightOut

Free Server Hosting For a Year?

SatansNightOut    105

The latest DayZ SA dev status report had this at the end:

"Do you have a DayZ squad, clan, server community, or otherwise group of rag tag survivors? We want to hear about it, and you. Tell us your tale at [email protected] and the top three entries by December 1st will win free server hosting for their group for a year from Multiplay Game Servers, as well as the option of private shards (also free) to go with it. "

Does anyone else think that DayZRP.com would EASILY win this, if we can get someone to write a good entry?

Someone should so do this. :o

(Thanks, Mush).

SatansNightOut    105

I'd like to point out that Daniel already made a thread about this Topic in General Discussion ^^

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayz-team-searching-for-awesome-epic-dayz-community

But yeah, i think DayZRP could easily win this, with out History, our lore, all the stuff happend here. We should have good chances to take this

Ah, crap. I didn't find anything when I searched, but then again I didn't search "awesome" or "epic" so that's my fault. ^_^

Oh, well. Now there's TWICE the motivation for someone to do this. I might even do it myself. :)

Ancalagon    0

I'd like to point out that Daniel already made a thread about this Topic in General Discussion ^^

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayz-team-searching-for-awesome-epic-dayz-community

But yeah, i think DayZRP could easily win this, with out History, our lore, all the stuff happend here. We should have good chances to take this

Ah, crap. I didn't find anything when I searched, but then again I didn't search "awesome" or "epic" so that's my fault. ^_^

Oh, well. Now there's TWICE the motivation for someone to do this. I might even do it myself. :)

I'd rather wait for a staff member to do it, not sure if its good if every community members write an entry. (even tho even clans and player groups can apply ^^)