Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Kanen

Add another standalone server.

Kanen    108

Past couple of days the standalone server as been full up to the brim and I have been unable to connect so was wondering if we could get another standalone server so more people can play rp standalone.

Lil_Beefy    0

The only problem I see with this is the two different servers being a different hive with a separate white-list (as each server needs all settings to be done manually). I wouldn't mind it but it'd be an extra effort for white-listing and people having to re-gear just for the second server. Plus the server prices at the moment are high as Fragnet are the only hosts (as far as I know).

Hatch    0

Seems kinda pointless at this stage, not that many people to fill two servers. It may take a little longer to get into SA server but not that long and a huge queue.

Caeldon    1

The only problem I see with this is the two different servers being a different hive with a separate white-list (as each server needs all settings to be done manually). I wouldn't mind it but it'd be an extra effort for white-listing and people having to re-gear just for the second server. Plus the server prices at the moment are high as Fragnet are the only hosts (as far as I know).

You can purchase a slave server, a slave server attaches to the master server (The current server) and shares a hive (From the sounds of it). So that isn't an issue.

From the fragnet website.

"The Slave product requires a DayZ Standalone & Private Shard product in order to function, as it does not include any Shard itself but rather is slave server connecting to an already existing Shard. "

Hex    31

I think for a 40 person server on fragnet, its about 80 euro's? 2 euro's per slot.

If you could like to put up the money, I'm sure Rolle wouldent mind hosting another server for DayZRP

Kanen    108

I think for a 40 person server on fragnet, its about 80 euro's? 2 euro's per slot.

If you could like to put up the money, I'm sure Rolle wouldent mind hosting another server for DayZRP

80 euro's per month?

HAGGLE    5

Seems pointless to me. I've never seen the server full yet.

It's been 40/40 a lot the past couple days, even in "not-so-peak" times. Have had to fight for a spot multiple times now. It's starting to be like this more often than not.

Though, don't know if it really is time for a SA S2

Hex    31

80 euro's per month?

Yeah per month apparently

Moxy    19

I like the way it is currently. Encourages to play on either SA or MOD, depending on which is full.