Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:16

Sign in to follow this  
VitalBullet

Application Review

Question

VitalBullet    0

I posted my app like 4 hours ago,i was 7/8,and now im 9/11(Loominarty Confirmed),why does it keep going upwards...not downwards+if i donate i got lower in the queue ?

8 answers to this question

Samaritan    247

From the FAQ's - http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Also for those who write more detail and/or donate get priority so will jump ahead of you in the queue, hence you get pushed back. In a nutshell, you need patience. A few hours is a relatively small amount of time to wait. The Admins will review it as soon as they can.

I hope that answers your question.

This system is just bad...it went to 11/13...

4 hours is nothing. When I had to get my whitelist done it took me about 20 days to get accepted. Because I was like 700/.... so therefore it was really hard but it happened. It should be faster for you though.

Hofer    20

10/10 m8

Read the FAQ

VitalBullet    0

4 hours is nothing. When I had to get my whitelist done it took me about 20 days to get accepted. Because I was like 700/.... so therefore it was really hard but it happened. It should be faster for you though.

Wouldnt want to be 700/...Ill just wait it out :D

Wouldnt want to be 700/...Ill just wait it out :D

Yeah, it shouldn't take a long time for you as you're really close. If you are really inpatient you can always donate 5 euros and it will probably put you more down.