New Blizzard IP - Overwatch

Caeldon    1

Team based shooter from Blizzard.

Announcement Trailer

[video=youtube]

Gameplay Trailer

[video=youtube]

Beta sign up is here or here

I'm personally not sure what I think of the game yet, looks alright, similar to TF2 but with more diverse abilities.

Caeldon    1

I refuse to give blizzard any more money. Good luck to them.

Fairly sure it's gonna be F2P. (Edit: F2P Model was scrapped a long time ago in favour of not having heroes for sale)

Looks meh

Yeah I agree, but I'll give any Blizzard game a chance.

Prince    118

The Free Overwatch Beta has been great so far! I would suggest giving this game a shot to anybody. It is much more fun than TF2 and has some great characters (Mccree is the best BTW)

Sparky    0

Teams already getting together for a major I believe.

This game in competitive will be fun af to watch.

Ryssen    21

_x5F9j.gif

DID SOMEONE SAY TEAM FORTRESS 2?

Unknown Entity    126

Like Ryssen said, TF2 Anyone?

It's the exact same thing, except made by blizzard. I don't really see this taking off, especially competitivly, unless they add in a shit load of marketing budget and get people hyped with adverts.

Covert    0

Like Ryssen said, TF2 Anyone?

It's the exact same thing, except made by blizzard. I don't really see this taking off, especially competitivly, unless they add in a shit load of marketing budget and get people hyped with adverts.

Theres been tons of adverts. I've seen several TV commercials as well as one at two separate movie's I've gone to see in the past month.

Roach    1645

Fairly sure it's gonna be F2P.

No F2P games are truly F2P.

One day there will be Pay to Win stuff popping up and before you know it, the game has it's own economy.

On another subject, I use to play a lot of TF2 (almost 2000 hours) I loved the game (economy ruined the fun). But because I loved the game I'll give this a chance :)

FackmosI refuse to give blizzard any more money. Good luck to them.

It's not gonna be F2P. Its something like 40$ but the good thing is that you cant buy stuff that makes you better, only cosmetics.

The game is awesome btw.

Hollows    447

Not too keen on Blizzard dishing out new games when they haven't fixed WoW yet. Hopefully that issue will be fixed with legacy servers. You know its bad when they don't report subscription numbers anymore.

IAmJackBandit    77

I played Overwatch last night and its a pretty good game, coming from someone who doesn't usually like games like these. I would totally pay 40 for this game, and comparing it to WoW is a little different considering that they are two totally different genres of games.

Caeldon    1

FackmosI refuse to give blizzard any more money. Good luck to them.

It's not gonna be F2P. Its something like 40$ but the good thing is that you cant buy stuff that makes you better, only cosmetics.

The game is awesome btw.

Wow this is an old thread. When they first announced it they had the intention to make it F2P but that changed like a year ago and I didn't update the thread. Updated my post from 2014 so people don't get confused.

Also I've been playing a lot of the open beta, absolutely demolishing people using roadhog. My battlenet tag is RyvenSarin#6648 if anyone wants to add me.

Hello everyone, Overwatch just came out a couple of ours ago and I assume some of you are players.

So in light of the new and fantastic game Overwatch, I thought I would make a thread!

Who is your favorite Hero??

Mines Mercy!

(I'm not sponsored but that would be fucking awesome)

Rolle    2926

Will be playing tonight from around 21:00 server time, anyone wanna team up? I'll create a channel for Overwatch on TS.

Mamba    0

Genji is life.

Genji is love

Played the beta, honestly loved it. Probably will pick it up

Strider    0

I spent all my money on Total War: Warhammer, now I can't buy Overwatch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry Rolle.

[align=right]genji is still life tho

Covert    0

Will be playing tonight from around 21:00 server time, anyone wanna team up? I'll create a channel for Overwatch on TS.

Yes.

Rory    1557

I got overwatch today.

So many try hards on this game lol :D

So far I'm enjoying Widowmaker, genji, reaper & Senyatta :)

Caeldon    1

Hello everyone, Overwatch just came out a couple of ours ago and I assume some of you are players.

So in light of the new and fantastic game Overwatch, I thought I would make a thread!

Who is your favorite Hero??

Mines Mercy!

(I'm not sponsored but that would be fucking awesome)

I mostly play either Lucio, Reaper, Roadhog and McCree. Depends on team composition and what not. Mercy is pretty good too, that revive ultimate can really make a game.

Rolle    2926

Oi, anyone up for some premade tonight around 22:00 server time?

Add me on EU Battle.Net: Rolle#2916

Remember that EU and US Battle.Nets are separate, you must log out and log in into Europe in the Battle.Net app if you want to add me and play together :)