Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:27
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Gear Exploiting

What do you guys think about those people that get into DayZRP server just to loot, and them go into a random server to PvP while you can't kill everyone in DayZRP?

I personally think that people that exploit the server rules to get more loot to get into PvP into other servers are such dicks. It's just ridiculous. I'm sorry if you do PvP in other servers but if you still RP in the main server, but joining DayZRP just to loot is ridiculous.

What do you guys think about it? And what solution to this can you imagine?

What do you guys think about those people that get into DayZRP server just to loot, and them go into a random server to PvP while you can't kill everyone in DayZRP?

I personally think that people that exploit the server rules to get more loot to get into PvP into other servers are such dicks. It's just ridiculous. I'm sorry if you do PvP in other servers but if you still RP in the main server, but joining DayZRP just to loot is ridiculous.

What do you guys think about it? And what solution to this can you imagine?

It's a private shard, loot doesn't carry over to normal servers.

Clammy    0

People have their own servers just to do that, pretty ridiculous but they are basically paying to win.

Frisia    8

We need more Bandits to prevent Gear overcomsumption by these people.

The Free Market will fix it.

It's a private shard, and on top of all that, there is no loot. Anyone that wanted to try that, well, I wish them good luck.

Well, for some reason when I got to play with my friend I carried over the loot from server to server. Was it any bug or what? I had just spawned, and got some clothing. I quit the server once them. On the other day my friend calls me to play with him, and when I log up, i have the same gear? Well, i'm guessing its a game problem. Thak god it didn't reset twice once I got back in DayZRP Server.