Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:15
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Chriss

Walkie-Talkie Channel

Chriss    1

Hi, i hope this Thread doesn't exist yet..

So Walkie-Talkies are easy to find and batteries too. We could all use one channel to see if someone is near, communicate, send help-messages or even plan traps :)

Well the range isn't too far but should reach above a whole town. So you can also find players easier.

I thought about 87.8

What do you think?

Nicholas    0

Walkie's are currently bugged atm, not sure if they fixed it with the .50 update but when i tried it yesterday it still didn't work.

Cedrea    1

You cannot change between radio chat and direct chat so I assume they do not work.

Pain-in-the    0

You cannot change between radio chat and direct chat so I assume they do not work.

Not only that, but you can't switch between the radio channels. They are perpetually stuck on 87.5 or whatever the lowest frequency is.

Cedrea    1

Not only that, but you can't switch between the radio channels. They are perpetually stuck on 87.5 or whatever the lowest frequency is.

You can switch between them in 0.50. I tried it myself. It does work.

Arcarius    25

Walkie-Talkies still do not work, yes they fixed the channel switch, but once on you should be able to switch from Direct chat to Side chat which it still does not allow.

Kolja    0

Couldnt we make a temporary solution by creating a teamspeak channed for In character radio use. You could only join with a walkie talkie with a battery and then we could use it to find other survivors ingame. To adress warnings of bandits. Lure others into traps or call for help.

What do you think?