Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hades212

Greetings all

Guest hades212   
Guest hades212

My name is Nigel and I just joined this community, it looks interesting. I have enjoyed RPing in DayZ SA some, however getting shot in the face by a twelve year old spouting poorly used profanity tends to put a damper on that. I am a 30 year old male from Texas, married with 3 precocious children and am hoping to play more of a survival RP than the run and gun that is typical of most standalone servers nowadays.

-Nigel

Sin    127

Hi, I'm Sin, and I've been here awhile (understatement). I'm a 47 year old male, happily married with two children who are mysteriously more stubborn than my wife and I put together. I'm quite skilled in the use of profanity and like to play a stealth and deception based survival game rather than the typical run and gun. If we meet in game, I will almost certainly not shoot you in the face, but I might stab you in the back ;)

Welcome to the community. It's better here.

Dougie    23

Haha yeah you shouldn't experience that here. If you want someone to play SA with shoot me a PM.

SatansNightOut    105

Lmao, welcome to the madness Nigel. I think you'll get along nicely here. :D

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here in our community :)

Dishes    159

Hey! Imma 18 year old female and ive only been here for like a month but so far ive had a great time here ^^ alot of people here are really nice and friendly

Guest hades212   
Guest hades212

Thank you for all the kind replies, I have been away awhile attending to our newborn and the assorted holiday arrangements this time of year.