Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest kipaja2

More guns from the editor

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

More guns from the editor

Recently I have been looking around in the editor and noticed that there are a lot of guns that are not used in DayzRP or very unlikely to spawn, these guns don't neccesarily have to be OP or unlikely to find in Chernarus (by the lore). Therefor I have decided that I'd make a suggestion for some weapons I'd like to see in DayzRP.

Here is 10 guns I'd like to see in DayzRP let me know what you think !

Very common (Makarovs, Barns)

Common (Ak-74, Military bases)

Rare (RPK-47, Military bases)

Very rare (M4a1, Barracs)

Extremely rare (SVD camo, Chopper crashes, Deerstands)

1. Revolver

- Could be found in barns or houses

- Civlian weapon

- Very common

2. USP Match

- Could be found in military bases

- Military weapon

- Common

3. Black m9 (Already in game in silver colour)

- Military weapon

- Rare

4. Old looking M1911

- Military weapon

- Rare

5. Beretta M93R (Burst)

- Could be found on chopper crashes

- Military weapon

- Extremely rare

6. M14 (Collectable to locals)

- Could be found in deer stands

- Military weapon

- Extremely rare

7. MP40 (Collectable to locals WW2 weapon)

- Could be found in deer stands

- Military weapon

- Extremely rare

8. Variety of smoke grenade colours

- Military use

- Some colours more rare than others

9. M79 (M203 grenade launcher)

- Military weapon

- Very rare

*This is not OP its basically a seperate M203 launcher, so worse than m4a1 m203.

10. M4A1 masterkey (Shotgun on your M4A1)

- Could be found on chopper crashes

- Military weapon

- Extremely rare

*Why not have a shotgun on there if we can have grenade launchers ?

(Would be great to see these guns in game by adding them or changing the spawn rate)

Conor    254

Are the 10 items in green, things that you want added to the mod? A lot of them are already in it.

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

These are the things I think are not added yet, correct me if im wrong. Like to know which ones are already there cause I haven't seen them.

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 10 are already in the mod

Have you seen purple and blue smoke grenades, not a colt python but a regular revolver in DayzRP ? And with the m1911 im talking about the scratched up one with a different sound. I know the usp is in game but not the usp MATCH which has silver coloured parts on it (looks really nice)

Galland    89

*looks over the list*

Mp40? its in the mod but not used!?

Bring it into the game as soon as possible, i bag you its perfect for CQC and it would be great for my german set

[PPK,K98 Scoped, Mp40 a dream combination!]

Conor    254

not a colt python but a regular revolver in DayzRP ?

We replaced the standard DayZ revolved with the Taurus Raging Bull and the Colt Python.

We won't be re-adding the vanilla DayZ revolver I don't think.

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

*looks over the list*

Mp40? its in the mod but not used!?

Bring it into the game as soon as possible, i bag you its the CQB and it would be great for my german set

[PPK,K98 Scoped, Mp40 a dream combination!]

I also haven't seen the mp40 yet, this can easily be confused with different guns. Also I think it'd be great to add a regular revolver because it has a slower firing rate, this might make trading a little different.

Rick    19

1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 10 are already in the mod

Have you seen purple and blue smoke grenades, not a colt python but a regular revolver in DayzRP ?

We have a colt and anaconda Python, as well as a raging bull. Don't see the need to add a fourth pistol of similar nature. There are 4 different color smoke grenades currency.

Would be good to see the chech weapons in, all dayz mods leave them out for some reason.

Mikachu    26

Every single one of those are in the mod already

source: I added a lot of them personally and edited those i didn't

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

Then why are they so unlikely to spawn, maybe make the spawn rate different ?

((edited the thread))

Mikachu    26

The spawns rates are (almost) perfect atm, we spent months and months getting to where stuff is rare but not overly so.

Also some of that stuff isn't rare at all, revolvers and the black M9 spawn very commonly as well as the m1911 and the smokes.

The other stuff is rare because its either high tier or western, or in the MP40 case - a special rare gun

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

The spawns rates are (almost) perfect atm, we spent months and months getting to where stuff is rare but not overly so.

Also some of that stuff isn't rare at all, revolvers and the black M9 spawn very commonly as well as the m1911 and the smokes.

The other stuff is rare because its either high tier or western, or in the MP40 case - a special rare gun

The thing is I find m1911's all the time, but not the scratched up one like in the editor. The one in game I have has a heavy sound and looks like it just came out of the factory.

Mikachu    26

The thing is I find m1911's all the time, but not the scratched up one like in the editor. The one in game I have has a heavy sound and looks like it just came out of the factory.

Do you have pics or a classname for the "scratched" one?

Have never seen it i think, also bear in mind there are over 300 weapons currently avaliable. It isn't like theres no variety

Dishes    159

Omg I want an RPK in the standalone *purrs*

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

Do you have pics or a classname for the "scratched" one?

Have never seen it i think, also bear in mind there are over 300 weapons currently avaliable. It isn't like theres no variety

Here it is, it might be a little hard to see (easier to see in game)

you can see the scratches on the barrel of the gun and if you aim with it at the back.

Z4xyad3.png

Mikachu    26

thats the default vanilla one :) like the revolver, we replaced it with various custom ones including a silenced version

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

thats the default vanilla one :) like the revolver, we replaced it with various custom ones including a silenced version

Why would you replace this one ? it looks way more survivory / post apocalyptic :(

Mikachu    26

Why would you replace this one ? it looks way more survivory / post apocalyptic :(

Because it allowed us to implement different versions since we cannot directly edit base ARMA weapons

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

Also people say half these guns are already here but you might be confusing it with different guns or different versions revolver, Usp Match, m1911, black m9 (I might have confused this one with beretta m9, thats black) I can agree with them being replaced with different versions, but I just wanted a explaination.

Mikachu    26

Also people say half these guns are already here but you might be confusing it with different guns or different versions revolver, Usp Match, m1911, black m9 (I might have confused this one with beretta m9, thats black)

USP match is IG.

Meretta M9 IS a black M9

MP40 is IG.

M79 is IG

etc etc

if a gun isn't directly ingame from that list it's because there are other variants of it IG.

Just because you havent found it dont mean it doesnt exist :)

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

Also people say half these guns are already here but you might be confusing it with different guns or different versions revolver, Usp Match, m1911, black m9 (I might have confused this one with beretta m9, thats black)

USP match is IG.

Meretta M9 IS a black M9

MP40 is IG.

M79 is IG

etc etc

if a gun isn't directly ingame from that list it's because there are other variants of it IG.

In my opinion seeing everyone with HE attachments on their assault rifles, gives a good reason to make the M79 more common for example. (also thanks for explaining)

Mikachu    26

USP match is IG.

Meretta M9 IS a black M9

MP40 is IG.

M79 is IG

etc etc

In my opinion seeing everyone with HE attachments on their assault rifles, gives a good reason to make the M79 more common for example. (also thanks for explaining)

My pleasure :) Theres quite a few guns that are REALLY rare but on purpose. It gives them a sense of importance and specialness. M79 is one of those.

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

USP match is IG.

Meretta M9 IS a black M9

MP40 is IG.

M79 is IG

etc etc

My pleasure :) Theres quite a few guns that are REALLY rare but on purpose. It gives them a sense of importance and specialness. M79 is one of those.

Is there a possibility staff can give a list of in game items / guns ? (on a seperate post)