Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Moxy

Settlements as PCBs?

Moxy    19

So, when I was adding in the old PCBs; a wild thought came to me regarding old settlements.

What if instead of removing them; we bring them back as a PCB's and let people still enjoy them.

My main thought for this would be Trade Post. Cut down the file size, make it over grown; and have no rules there -- just treat it as any other PCB.

What's your thoughts?

Denton Fitz    3

Thats nice but make the places look wrecked misused, if you will, without the proper keeping of the place it would break down but thats my opinion.

Rick    19

I'd rather see Deisal back in then TP, but I like the idea itself. +1

Fafnir    38

Like the idea, would be interesting to see if anyone would try to settle-down in them and try to make them their homes. Plus it can help bring rp ,walking the ruins of something you may have defended or attacked, bringing back memories. +1

I like this idea, maybe pull down bits and pieces/walls. Love the overgrown, slightly ruined idea :) +1 (missing TP)

Kanye    14

Would be pretty cool, how many settlement/pcb's are there on the map currently? Is it time for another culling?

Recki    1

Haven!

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

#cut4kabininoradio

Lil_Beefy    0

I like the idea, definitely something I'm interested in checking out if it was implemented.

Keen to hear some more news if you decide to go through with it :D

Owen    14

Would love to visit these settlements again, but maybe make them overgrown and abandon. Guessing people will claim these after some time and then start to use them as a RP hubs. But I would love to see Altar,Caprile,Desal and maybe some other big name settlements that were around if they can be added. So I'd love to see this idea being implemented in the near future.

Masulii    25

I like this idea and I would like to see settlements that I haven't seen :P (also, the ones I know are cool to see again) :)