Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Reddit Secret Santa

Steve    0

santasnoo_and_elves_386x300.png

REDDIT SECRET SANTA 2014

Hello there members of the community, altough im not really active on here anymore, i just felt like sharing this.

"This" Is called Reddit Secret Santa, and what it is, is basically a worldwide secret santa game. You can choose wether you want to play worldwide or just in your country.

You sign up with your adress and fill out a form, in which you answere questions. Based on those questions your secret santa will know what you are interested in, and what your passions are.

You can sign up until the 1 Dec, and on that day you receive all the information about the person you are sending the gift to. Then you have 19 days to analyse all the given informations, and go out to buy gifts. Just remember, the package should be sent, by December 19th.

So, if you are interested in spreading some love across the world, go ahead and check it out!

They recommend you spend ~ 20$ for your gift, but some people go all out and send some really amazing gifts to complete strangers. If you're interested in what some of these gifts look like, have a look at their Gallery

Last year we broke the record for the largest online secret santa game, and I hope that the world record will be broken this time again!

Would, but don't want to get murdered because reddit.

DinoB    20

inb4 a box of shit or dick in a box

Sir Doctor    3

I think Dino and Frank have valid points here. As nice as it would be, being home invaded or something more sinister would not.

Smith    1

I've been tempted to do the reddit secret santa for the past couple of years but I hear about a lot of shitty stories where people receive absolute crap (not literally though).

Hatch    0

I would never give my address/home details to anyone on the internet that I didn't know/trust.

The idea is nice but the negatives stack up alot

Vesper    0

I'd be more comfortable doing a DayZRP secret Santa than something on Reddit. Stranger danger!

I would never give my address/home details to anyone on the internet that I didn't know/trust.

The idea is nice but the negatives stack up alot

idk, but you could just get it posted to a supermarket